New Year's Day Countdown

I'm Already Married

(EXO POV)

"Channie... Why are they watching us... They've been doing it for like 10 minutes.." Minhee whispered into ChanYeol's ear.

The other nine single members of EXO were watching the ChanHee couple as if they were lab specimens. 

"Umm watcha guys doing?" ChanYeol gave them a weird look.

"If we had get girlfriends then we want to know how to make them happy." Xiu min said.

"That's so lame HAHA!!!"Lindy started laughing like crazy after she said that.

"You guys are pathetic"JR smirked.

"IT'S NOT FUNNY DONGSAENG!"Se Hun yelled with tears eyes.

"Guuurrrrlll~ that's colder than Kris~~." Chen said Kris nodded in agreement.

"Kai, Tao, you should control your girlfriends...."  Lu Han said.

"We can't~ they get scary." they whined.

"Yeah yeah whatever. You guys probably know a weakness" BaekHyun commented.

"Hey guys I thinks we should be looking at the clock... It's a minutes until twelve.." Lay said shyly.

"5,4,3,2,1 HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE!!!" ChanYeol and Minhee started partying like crazy while Se Hun and Tao started eating cake.

"Happy New Year Jagiya~" Kai kissed Lindy on the lips and walked away.

"Aishh Pabo" Lindy started blushing.

Kris and JR were having face and glaring contests.

Lay was sticking around Su Ho telling him about unicorns.

D.O, BaekHyun, Lu Han, Xiu Min and Chen were singing random songs.

This was the best New Years that any of them ever had.


Sorry for short chapter :'( FORGIVE ME!!