Final

I'm Already Married

 

(ChanYeol POV)
 
 I opened my eyes as I felt the ground underneath my back. I sat up and looked to the people the voices belonged to. "Lindy!? JR!?! What are you guys do-"
 
"YOU IDIOT!!! WE SENT YOU TO RETRIEVE OUR BEST EONNI EVER AND YOU CAN'T EVEN DO THAT!?!? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME!!! GET UP RIGHT NOW! WE ARE STILL GOING TO THE AIRPORT!" Lindy's eye was twitching like crazy. Did I do something wrong? Junior just face palmed herself and started murmuring incoherent words. The freak was going on?
 
(Minhee POV)
 
  It looks like I'll be leaving Everyone behind now... Goodbye guys... See ya... If the chance ever comes...
 
(ChanYeol POV)
 
We reached the airport in five minutes (do not mess with girls), but we didn't get there on time. We watched as her flight took off. We all started crying, while getting weird looks from people passing by. I can't believe I let her leave like that...
 
"Hey weirdos, that public display at a funeral.."
 
I turned around and saw Minhee. I ran and hugged her tightly.
 
"I thought you left forever..."
 
"I would never leave you...."

Yup this is the end.... If you want to, you can check out my other story, it's a Chen fic. Bye bye!