No Name Chapter :3

I'm Already Married

Chapter 8 I.A.M.

 
(KaiLi POV)
 
Lindy and Kai were watching movies in their home on the 10th of January. Lindy was lying down on the couch with her head on Kai's lap, while Kai was sitting upright, in a normal position. They've been in that position, while watching movies for an hour. Since none of their friends were doing any group things they decided to stay home that day and relax.
 
"Jagiya~ Can we watch something I want to watch now?" Kai asked and did an aegyo.
 
Lindy hid her face in his stomach to avoid the aegyo attack. Kai pouted, then made a smirk. He started tickling Lindy's stomach. Lindy was holding her stomach and laughing like crazy. 
 
"I won't stop until you say yes Jagiya," Kai said while holding in his laughter at the silly site in front of him.
 
"Fi-FINE!!! HAHA!!! JUST STOP THE TICKLING!!!" Kai stopped and hopped up, off the couch and put in a new movie.
 
"What're we watching Oppa?" Lindy asked while Kai smirked. Lindy gave a confused look and just sat up while her head rested on his shoulder. She had a bad feeling.
 
"KAI!! PLEASE CHOSE A DIFFERENT ONE!! I DON'T LIKE SCARY MOVIES!!" 
 
"I wanna watch it though.... Just don't look at it or listen to it... Since you're afraid..." Kai said 
 
"I'm not scared.. Pfft!" Lindy started watching Paranormal Activity 3 with an angry face. 
 
Not even halfway through the movie Lindy was hugging Kai tightly and hiding her face in his chest area. Kai was hugging her so she felt a little less scared, but his focus was completely on the movie. Soon, Lindy drifted off to sleep in Kai's arms.
 
(Let's take a look at Lindy's dream, shall we??)
 
Lindy was with Kai running through the house. Their house was haunted and the ghosts were out to kill them. They reached their room and Kai shut the door. Evil laughter filled the room and things were floating in the air. Kai tripped, and was pulled into the closet by an invisible force. The closet door closed and you could hear his screams from inside.
 
Lindy woke up on the couch scared.
 
"KAI!!!" she ran upstairs and saw the closet light open.
 
"Kai!" she ran inside and saw Kai was picking out a shirt.
 
He turned around and made a shocked face.
 
"HEY!! Go out!! I'm changing!!!" he turned around and covered his chest with his arms.
 
"No something's gonna try killing you!! Stay out of the closet!!" Lindy dragged Kai out while he put on a random white shirt.
 
"Did you have a nightmare from the movie?" he had a smirk on his face.
 
Lindy nodded and sat on the bed with a blank face. Kai sat down beside her.
 
"It's okay Jagiya!! I'm here!!" Kai hugged her.
 
"Whatever your just doing this so you could hug me..." Lindy said and rolled her eyes.
 
"Puh-lease I hug you all the time," this time Kai rolled his eyes.
 
Lindy laughed and pushed him. Kai jut smiled and hugged Lindy. 
 
"But seriously.... I'll always be here for you Lindy....." Kai kissed Lindy's forehead and walked out of the room. Lindy smiled and took out her phone to text Minhee and Jung Ri about how caring Kai was. When she looked at her phone her background was of The grudge.
 
"KAI!!! IM GONNA KILL YOU!!!" Lindy threw her phone and started chasing Kai around the house. 
 
(MinYeol and TaoRi POV)
 
The two couples were hanging out at the beach. They were going to stay there and return in time for D.O's birthday, which was into days. The girls were walking around and playing in the sand, while the guys were messing around in the water. Tao and ChanYeol thought it was a fun idea to go even though it was Janurary. They brought Minhee and Jung Ri with them since the girls didn't have anything planned. 
 
"Yeollie~! Tao~ play in the sand with us!" Minhee screamed from the beach. 
 
Minhee was wearing a two piece swimming suit and a short skirt. Jung Ri was also wearing a two piece, but decided to wear a big white shirt over it.
 
The guys pouted because they wanted to keep playing in the water, but finally got over it and decided to play with their girlfriends in the sand. But before they got over there, ChanYeol and Tao saw two guy walk over to them and started chatting with them. Tao and ChanYeol were fine with it, but then they saw the guys start touching the girls' skin. The girls were slapping the guys hands away, but that didn't stop the random guys. When ChanYeol and Tao got out of the water (they were really far out ok?), one of the guys made a move on Minhee and kissed her on the lips. Jung Ri was being pinned down to the ground and being kissed on the neck by the other guy, so neither of them could escape.
 
ChanYeol freakin epic falcon punched the guy off Minhee and dragged her back to the hotel room the couple's were sharing. The TaoRi couple followed soon, after Tao tackled the guy down and told him not to mess with the girls ever again.
 
-Iniside the Hotel Room-
 
Tao was hugging a frightened Jung Ri while sitting on one of the two beds, while ChanYeol paced the room and Minhee sat on the other bed while looking at her feet as if she was guilty of a crime.
 
"WHY WOULD YOU LET HIM KISS YOU LIKE THAT?!? YOU SHOULDN'T LET SOME RANDOM GUY KISS YOU!! I KNOW HE WAS PULLING YOU IN,BUT YOU AT LEAST SHOULD'VE TRIED TO PUSH HIM AWAY!!!" Everyone looked at ChanYeol with a shocked expression. They've never seen the Happy Virus of EXO angry.
 
Minhee looked at the ground to avoid ChanYeol's icy cold glares. ChanYeol walked over to Minhee and squared in front of her. He tilted her head up, so she could see ChanYeol's face. 
 
"I'm Sorry Minnie... I'm just worried about you... You just need to protect yourself okay?" Minhee looked at ChanYeol with a smile...... Then she pushed him on the ground.
 
"CHANYEOL IT WAS JUST A D*MN KISS!! STOP ACTING AS IF HE HARASSED ME MY GOSH!!!! THOSE GUYS ARE PROBABLY HURT NOW BECAUSE OF YOUR'S AND TAO'S STUPID ACTIONS!!" Minhee took a pillow and through it at the defenseless Phoenix. On the other bed Tao laughed at the couple while Jung Ri was still spacing out.
 
"I'm Sorry Minnie!! Forgive me!!!" he said with aegyo. Minhee just rolled her eyes and looked somewhere else.
 
"Your aegyo ChanYeol." Minhee said while looking somewhere else. ChanYeol pouted and Tao gasped.
 
"IS THIS THE END OF MINYEOL!!!???" Jung Ri looked at Tao then started spacing out again.
 
"Tao just...... Just don't talk. You shouldn't be getting in their business." Minhee and ChanYeol nodded in agreement. Tao shut his mouth and just watched.
 
"ChanYeol... I think we should just take a break from this relationship for at least a week. You're always by my side and I don't always like it. I never have time to spend with my only and favorite dongsaengs. You're overprotective too... So yeah we are on break for a week, starting tomorrow on the twelfth of January. Arasso? Good." Minhee changed her clothes with Jung Ri and dragged her out of the hotel room. The two girls went into the town and went to an ice cream shop. 
 
"I'm sorry for your loss hyu-"
 
"DON'T TOUCH ME!!" ChanYeol ran to a bed and cocooned himself in the blankets, while Tao sat beside his wrapped body and patted him comfortingly. ChanYeol sobbed in his blankets and fell asleep. Tao watches him for a couple minutes then decided to leave. Before he got up, ChanYeol pulled him down and hugged him.
 
"Minhee....." ChanYeol kept a tight grip and didn't let go. Tao just lied there not knowing what to do and eventually fell asleep.