Chapter 10

I'm Already Married

10 I.A.M. Sequel

 
1 Month Later
 
(Minhee POV)
 
Today's the day... Stay strong dongsaengs... Saranghaeyo Park ChanYeol..
 
(ChanYeol's POV)
 
"You look happy today C-chanYeol..." I looked over and smiled at my Dongsaeng, Lindy. The smile faded as tears glistened her cheeks. Jung Ri came into the room and sat Lindy down on a chair while wiping her tears with a tissue. Jung Ri looked out of character, she seemed to be stressed, as if a big problem was happening.
 
"Hey.. You guys alright? You've been acting strange for the month ever since Lindy and I broke up." I got over the break up. If she wasn't happy I understand, at least now she is being happier with her life.
 
"Why are you so happy ChanYeol?! Aren't you sad Minhee left you!?! Aren't you sad she's leaving us!?!!! How can you be walking around with that stupid smile on your face when she's leaving us!!! WHY CAN'T YOU SEE CHANYEOL!!!!!" Lindy stood up quickly, with her hands on the table, causing the chair to fall. Her head was turned to me as if I had murdered the closest person to her.
 
"Lindy.. Enough.." Jung Ri stood up slowly while placing her hand on her shoulder. She gave her a soft look. "I'm sorry.." She sat down and looked at her lap, while the tears dropped nonstop.
 
"Wait..... What do you mean she's leavin-"
 
"Get her ChanYeol... She's leaving the continent in 15 minutes.... She'll stay if you go for her... I know Minhee.... She loves you ChanYeol......" Jung Ri looked at me with a weak smile as tears started cascading down her face. I nodded and ran out the door. I'm coming Minhee...... Count on it.
 
(Minhee POV)
 
"-Sigh- I'll miss you guys..." I muttered as  I waited for my flight to start.
 
Tears started to fall from my eyes as I was thinking of ChanYeol. Long distance relationships never lasted right? -Sigh- Saranghaeyo.
 
(ChanYeol POV)
 
"Hey watch it kid!!" a man honked his horn while I ran through the busy streets. I didn't care what they said, I only had one thing on my mind. I don't care about anything else right now, Minhee is the only thing I have my mind set on and nothing is going to change it.
 
"HEY GET OUT OF THE WAY!!!"
 
A truck was heading right to where I was. I was paralyzed at that moment. Why can't I move? I'm going to die.
 
"Minhee...." I whispered as I closed my eyes and waited for the impact. Then it came.
 
-CRASH-
 
"CHANYEOL!!!!"

I'm sorry for not updating D: please forgive me!!! It's school.... Homework, projects, reports..... I'm sorry.. This is all I could make.... Wel to whoever even reads this, Thanks for reading!