Chapter 9

I'm Already Married

(ChanYeol POV)

 
Tao and I woke up in the middle of the night from the sounds of sniffles. Minhee and Jung Ri were packing their bags. Minhee had a serious face while Jung Ri had obviously been crying from the tear stained cheeks, to the blood shot eyes. They closed their bags and zipped them up. Minhee saw that we woke up and stared at us. 
 
"ChanYeol we're leaving. You guys can stay here until D.O's birthday. It's the 11th so stay." She said with a serious voice. 
 
"No it's fine we'll go t-"
 
"You know what? Let me rephrase that for you. Stay here until D.O's birthday." she started walking towards the door with Jung Ri following behind, still sniffling.
 
"Why Minhee? We came here together, we should leave together shouldn't we?" I was confused.
 
She didn't turn around. She didn't move at all. She just stood there.
 
"You don't get it do you ChanYeol? I am breaking up with you. Come on Jung Ri, let's go." They left.. She left.. My heart is broken. The girl I've always loves dumped me... My world is ruined.
 
"Hyung? Are you okay?" Tao sat down next to me and gave me a worried look. I just nodded and smiled at him. He hugged me and I sobbed into his should
 
Why does this have to happen to me? Why did she have to leave me? I'll get her back.. Maybe...
 
(Minhee POV)
 
I watched my little Dongsaeng as she slept on my lap. Tears escaped some of her eyes. I wiped them away, then looked out the window. 
 
'I'm sorry you guys..' 
 
While looking out the window at a stop light, there was a couple chatting in a cafe. The guy kissed her forehead, while she blushed and kissed his cheek. I ha a flashback about our couple moments. ChanYeol and I. I cleared my head and looked somewhere else.
 
'This will be better for him.' I thought while a tear escaped my eye. I wiped it away quickly and thought happy thoughts.
 
I closed my eyes and dozed off. My favorite moments played in my head. When the girls and I started the Cafe, to when EXO helped plan my birthday, but my most favorite moment was when I met ChanYeol. 
 
ChanYeol..... I'm sorry, but this will make it easier for you..... 
Saranghaeyo Park ChanYeol.

Sorry for the bad chapter... Things will get better and hopefully funny.. -Sigh- okay umm this is getting awkward now... 

Bye Bye

Remember, ChanYeol and I are always watching \(ㅇㅅㅇ\) (/ㅇㅅㅇ)/  

Mwahahahahahaha!!!!