New Year's Day: A Date With The Present Lindy's Story

I'm Already Married

 

(Lindy POV)
 
I woke up form my peaceful sleep. I check the clock and it said it was 8:37. I realized I slept on Minhee Eonni's stomach the whole night. HAHA!! Hehe so silly. I noticed JR Eonni was gone. That's weird. We usually warn each other if we are going or something. I left And DaeHyun told me Jung Ri went out with their cousins. Oh! That explains it! I thanked him and told him to have a happy new year.
 
I left and went for a stroll in the park. It was one thing I wanted to do before the new year started. A lot of couples were walking and being cutesy. I got frustrated. Was it Valentine's Day or something!? Then I saw JR Eonni with 4 children and a sad looking Tao lagging behind while girls awed at him. I chilled down and started missing Kai. I guess Kai's clingyness is rubbing off on me. I miss that Pabo.. Hmm where is he...
 
"JAGIYA!!!" I heard a familiar voice  scream as I got attacked by a hug a second later. 
 
"Oppa?? OPPA!!" I hugged him back and he kissed my forehead.
 
Luckily Kai was in a disguise so no fangirl would notice him. 
 
"Jagiya~ I missed you when you weren't in my arms" he said with a silly face.
 
"Eww have you eaten to many milk products? Because that was cheesy." he laughed and hugged me tighter so I wouldn't get out of his grip.
 
"You miss me Jagiya? Do you miss my sweet side or erted y side that fan girls love." He said then gave me an over exaggerated kiss on the cheek.
 
"Ewwie!! I don't like ert!! Go away!!" I playfully started hitting his chest lightly while pouting.
 
"Aww is Jagiya upset." he said teasingly and gave me a pat on the head.
 
"I No Puppy!!!" he laughed at the improper grammar and I just smiled.
 
My tummy started growling loudly and I quickly hugged him and buried my face into his chest.
 
"Was That A Dog!? That was so loud!!" he started panicking then realized what it was.
 
"Or is my little precious Jagiya hungry?" he smirked.
 
I just shook my head then as if on cue it growled again.  I turned red from embarrassment and he laughed.
 
"Okay Jagiya! I'll take you to a ramen shop. How about that?" I nodded Nd he started dragging me to the nearest ramen shop.
 
We shared a bowl of ramen and fed each other while giggling. I felt like I was on cloud nine until the unthinkable happened.
 
Kai and I saw EXO (minus Tao and ChanYeol) watching us. They weren't wearing their freaking disguises so the fans noticed them then they noticed Kai.
 
(/ㅋㅍㅋ)/ ㅗㅡㅡㅗ I could've literally flipped he table at that moment.
 
Fans kept going up to Kai so I decided to leave after telling the people I was his cousin. I let out a sigh and went to our house. It was quiet. I changed into my pj's and started watching a movie while eating neopollitan ice cream (idk how to spell that ice cream thing -w-) . Kai came home an hour later with torn clothes messy hair and a scratch on his tummy and under his left eye. I gasped and ran up to him while holding his face and checking him.
 
"What happened?" i started disinfecting the scratches and put bandaids on them.
 
"Fans... They went a little over board.." he said casually.
 
"Are you okay? I'm sorry for leaving by the way." I hugged him but he pulled away when my tummy accidentally put pressure on his tummy scratch.
 
"It's fine. I'll be back in a minute to watch that movie with you." he went upstairs and changed to pj's as well while I sat back on the couch and started watching again while eating the ice cream. 
 
A few minutes later he was eating the ice cream while I was lying down on his lap comfortably. 
 
"Jagiya~" he kissed my forehead 
 
"Mmhmm?" I looked at him 
 
"Saranghae-"
 
"ING TIME!!!" Chen and BaekHyun yelled as EXO came through the front door.
 
I pretended to be asleep while Kai looked at them.
 
"How'd you guys get into my house?" I heard EXO mumble something about Chen and his prank kits.
 
  "You guys should go. Jagiya is sleeping." Kai said while patting my head like a puppy.
 
"Pat Pat. Pat Pat." 
 
"Ohh... I see... Well remember to show up at the dorm tonight for he countdown!" they left and locked the door behind them.
 
"I No Puppy!!" I booped him and started running away.
 
"YAH!! IMMA GET YOU JAGIYA!!" he started chasing me .
 
He caught me and trapped me in a back hug.
 
"Haha I gotcha now Jagiya!" 
 
I turned around and faced him.
 
"Saranghaeyo Kim JongIn!!" I pecked him on the lips and gave him a smile.
 
He smiled back and pat my head. 
 
"Nado Saranghae Pabo Choi Lindy!" we laughed and started playing around in our big home.
 
Hehe it's great to have a day with Kai. A date with my present.

Sorry for the late update. Well you probably don't care I guess... Thanks for reading. AND BE HAPPY!! I UPDATED THIS AROUND TWELVE IN THE MORNING AND SPENT LIKE ONE OR TWO HOURS ON IT!! I COULD GET GROUNDED! -pouts- 

 

Bye Bye! Stick around for TaoRi's story. 

Dont be a silent reader I will flip a table or something. 

(/ㅋㅍㅋ)/ ㅗㅡㅡㅗ