New Year's Day: Returning From The Past Minhee's New Year's Story

I'm Already Married

(Minhee's POV)

I woke up and found out that the girls were gone. I decided to get up and go to the living room to see where they were. I passed DaeHyun in the hallway. He said that Lindy went to spend the day with Kai and Jung Ri went to visit a cousin. I thanked him and left.

That's weird. They usually let me know or at least leave a note when they go somewhere. I thought to myself while walking out the door.

It was cold outside. I decided i should head home before my parents worry. 

As i walked thorugh a crowded market way i saw Lindy and Kai walk into ramen shop. 

They must be having fun. I thought as i smiled and continued walking

I went through an ally way to get to my house but someone grabbed my hand and started dragging me somewhere.

"Y-yah!! SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!"

"Hey calm down it's just me." He had a calm sooting voice.

It can't be you.... No Hyun Min...

"GET AWAY FROM ME YOU LOUSY CHEATER!! YOU CHOSE THAT B***H OVER ME!!! YOU TOLD ME I WAS EVERYTHING TO YOU!! I TRUSTED YOU!!" I yelled angrily at before i kicked him to the ground and started backing away from him

"Look i understand if your angry-"

"Angry?! That doesn't even cover how i feel towards you!!"

"Look.. Minhee I came ti ask for your forgiveness... I was a fool. Can you please forgive me? I love you.." He said ashe got up and started wiping the dirt off his clothing.

"No. Why would i ever in a million years forgive a douche bag like you?" i started walking away but he grabbed my wrist.

"Please forgive me.. Saranghaeyo"

"Na.... Na.... NAN NIGA SILH-EO!!" (I hate you(hopefully it means that i dont really know)) I screamed at him and ran away.  

I kept running to who knows where. I let the tears that pained me fall from my eyes. It hurts. I used to love him... He is a freakin cheater..

( Flash Back )

I was walking through the town. It was a warm spring day. I was on my way to my boyfriend's house for a surprise visit.

'Oppa will be happy' I thought to myself.

When i got there his mother let me in. She told me that he was in his room. When I got there I saw him kissing a girl. 

"I Hate You! Never Come For Me Ever!" I ran away and sat a location i only know about.

I stayed there and cried my eyes out. That was when he came.

"Hey are you alright he asked?" He was a pretty tall guy for a 10th grader.

I just nodded and wiped my eyes.

"Girls should smile. They look beautiful when they smile. You may have not remembered me from first grade because we went to different middle schools, but I'm Park ChanYeol."

( End Of Flash Back )

I sat in the same place and started crying my eyes out again. Why did he have to return? Why does he have to come back for me?

"Excuse me...  Are you alright?" A deep voice asked me,

"Chan-ChanYeol??" I looked up.

"What happened?" He sat down next to me and wrapped his arms around me.

"My ex...." I said while i burried my head into his chest area.

"Its okay im here.." He said as he kissed my forehead.

It started raining and ChanYeol immediately took off his jacket and gave it to me.

"Let's go Minnie. You'll get sick."

"You're the one who's gonna get sick Pabo." I said as i tried returning his jacket to him.

His hands stopped mine from giving it to him. He put the big jacket on me and zipped it up. He then started carrying me bridal style.

"Saranghaeyo Minhee." He whispered in my ear

"Nado Saranghae ChanYeol." I whispered back 

Then he kissed me on the lips. 

We stayed in the rain kissing like that.

I can't describe what i feel right now.

ChanYeol... Nado Saranghae...

 

(EXO POV)

"My eyes!!" Se Hun quickly covered his eyes while the rest of EXO were wathing them still.

"I can't believe we actually followed them after getting caught by KaiLi and TaoRi..." Kris said irritatedly

The rest of EXO ignored him and continued following them.


Ohh My Gosh... I feel so embarresed for what i wrote on the last part  of Minhee's POV!!

>.<;; FORGIVE ME!!! 

HAHA Come back to read how Lindy's New Year's and JR's New Year's went!!

HAHA BYE!!!!

comment subscribe or whatever. your choice. 

 

I Dont ca-a-a-a-a-are Boy i dont care well readers are any gender really