New Years Dread Part One

I'm Already Married

 

(Girls' POV)
 
It was New Years Eve, the three couples, KaiLi, MinYeol and TaoRi, were hanging out at EXO's dorm while the rest of EXO was out.
 
"Hey where are the guys??" Lindy asked her eonnis as she looked around for Kai, ChanYeol and Tao while fixing the jacket Kai let her wear.
 
"I think they said they were going to hang out in ChanYeol's room," JR said while practicing what Tao taught her with the wushu stick.
 
"Well we finished making the cupcakes, the cakes, and the punch for the party. Lets hang out with them." Minhee said while adjusting ChanYeol's hat on her head.
 
They went upstairs after cleaning D.O's kitchen -Yes it is D.O's kitchen. Very little people are able to cook their- and started looking for D.O's room. It took them 27 minutes to find it and once they did the door was locked. The girls knocked on the door softly but no one answered. They started knocking harder and calling the guys names. The girls started banging on the doors and yelling their names. 
 
"THATS IT!!" Lindy kicked the door open and no one was in there.
 
"Hmm where are they?" Minhee asked.
 
They heard a squeak coming from the closet and a thud from underneath the bed. Minhee looked under the bed at the same time Lindy checked the closet.
 
"Well we found Kai and ChanYeol but where's Tao?" Minhee asked.
 
"OH MY GOSH!!" Tao yelled as he fell from the ceiling.
 
"WOAH!! How'd you get up there!?!" Lindy asked.
 
"Well you place both your arms on this wall and your legs on that wall and start walking backwards." He explained
 
"Well anyways... YOU GUYS ARE DEAD YOUR JUST TRYING TO HIDE FROM YOUR WIFE AND GIRLFRIENDS LIKE THAT!?!?" The three of them yelled at the guys.
 
"Tsk Tsk Tsk," Minhee said while shaking her head.
 
"Let's play a game to make it up to you girls. Truth or Dare." 
 
The girls nodded and sat down in a line across from the guys.
 
"Okay so it goes from Lindy to Me then Me to Minhee then Minhee to ChanYeol then ChanYeol to Junior the Junior to Tao then Tao to Lindy and it starts over again." Kai said.
 
Everyone nodded their heads. 
 
"Let's Begin the game," he said.

Hmm I'm tired from camping. I wonder if I should update one more time or two more :) tell how many time you think I should update. One or two