You!

Broken Wings.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7exVK6_4G40&feature=related

~

Entering homeroom with SungJong, you sat by the windows, near the back, with SungJong right next to you.

"Alright students. Listen up, we have a new student."

You had no interest, so you put your head down on your desk.

"Ahnyeong! My name is MinWoo! I hope we can be friends!"

*His voice is WAY too happy.*

"Okay..MinWoo..you can sit anywhere you'd like. We also need a student to show MinWoo around, any volunteers?"

All the girls raised their hands except you.

MinWoo glanced your way and pointed at you, "Can she be my tour guide?"

"Are you sure?"

MinWoo blinked innocently, *?*

"Okay...Kim _______!"

You put your head up and met eyes with the teacher, a cold, bored expression on your face, "Yes?"

"Please show our new student around."

You nodded once before putting your head down, not even bothering to glance at the 'new kid'.

That was, until you saw something very familiar about him, your head sprang up and you exclaimed, "YOU!"

MinWoo waved, "Ahneyong. I finally got your name!"

The class began to murmer and talk, "That's the most emotion we got out of her since...freshman year."

"What's their relationship?"

"How do they know each other?"

You hissed, "Shut your mouths before I make you."

Instantly the class became silent.

Your eyes narrowed at MinWoo, who still had a dopey smile on his face.

"SungJong-ah. You give him the tour. I'm..busy."

SungJong rolled his eyes, "Arasso."

Soon, it was time for the next class.

You stormed out and stomped to your next class.

SungJong approached MinWoo, "Ahhneyong! I'm SungJong. Don't mind __________. She's like that to everyone..well except to people she trusts."

"You mean, people she knows?"

"Nope. Trusts. Well...I gotta go, do you need help finding your classes?"

MinWoo shook his head, "No. I think I got it. Thanks though!"

SungJong smiled, "No problem, bye!"

MinWoo headed to his next class, deep in thought, *Trust? How do I get that?*