Alright.

Broken Wings.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v14HljGmDQc

~

You were peacefully sleeping in the hospital bed with MinWoo watching over you.

Opening your eyes, you blinked at the sight of...9 boys spread all around the tiny room.

Looking to your left, you saw MinWoo sleeping on a chair next to you.

*That's gonna hurt when he wakes up...*

You winced when you tried to sit yourself up, instinctively holding your side.

MinWoo stirred and sleepily opened his eyes.

"No!"

The rest of the boys woke up and you groaned, slapping a hand over your face.

"_________'s awake!"

"Hyung look!"

"_________-AH!!"

You closed your eyes, "I'm OKAY."

MinWoo glared at you, "Lay back down."

You fiercely glared back, "NO."

L came over and pushed your forehead back until you were laying down.

You protested, struggling slightly.

SungGyu rolled his eyes, "It's obvious this isn't a simple scratch, you need to lay down so the wound doesn't reopen."

"Stupid."

You glared at Hoya who shook his head.

Giving up, you let out a sigh and laid down, "Wait...are all of you allowed to be in here...?"

WooHyun cheekily grinned, "Nope. We hid in the bathroom."

You shook your head, *Of course.*

Glancing at MinWoo who had a pretty upset expression on his face, "MinWoo."

He refused to look at you.

"MinWoo-yah."

He still didn't look up.

"MinWoo-yah. Look at me please? I'm okay, really. See!"

He sighed and raked a hand through his hair, "Babo."

Relieved that he was speaking to you, you reached for his hand, "Don't be mad, please?"

*How can I say no when you're asking me?*

He growled, "If you ever put yourself in danger again..."

A nurse came in with a doctor, they froze at the sight of so many people in the room.

"....what....the...."

You coughed, "When can I leave?"

The doctor raised an eyebrow, "In two weeks."

You stared at him, mouth gaping.

"Well...maybe a week if you don't move around."

You groaned, while everyone chuckled.

"We're going to check your flesh wound...but..."

The nurse firmly said, "Everyone turn around please."

Infinite grumbled, "Lived with for...years...raised...her..."

You shook your head and chuckled to yourself while the nurse slightly lifted your hospital gown and removed the bandage.

The doctor nodded, "The wound should heal up pretty quickly. You should refain from moving around, eat a lot of meat and protein. Drink lots of water."

You nodded.

He smiled and whispered only so that you could hear, "You must be a pretty special person...all those boys refused to leave me alone until I told them that you'd be okay. Very...protective."

Your face flamed.

The doctor cleared his throat and announced, "She'll be alright. But...all of you can't stay here at once..okay?"

Everyone innocently nodded while you rolled your eyes, *As if they're gonna listen.*