Shock.

Broken Wings.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ns6w93V88mU

~

You and MinWoo passed by the living room where dozens of picture frames covered the walls and shelves.

Your heart tugged when you passed that room, so much that you stopped walking.

MinWoo turned around, "Wae?"

You stared confusedly at the living room, *Why does that place seem so familiar..?*

"Do you want to see the living room...?"

You turned to him and nodded, "Can we?"

He beamed, "Of course. Just warning you, I'm the best looking out of all of these pictures."

You rolled your eyes, "Of course."

He laughed and led you into the pristine room, clean from the boys' sleepover the night before.

Your eyes scanned the room which had many pictures of the six boys, DongHyun and the boys individually, typical family pictures.

Skimming through the pictures, you stopped at one particular picture of a mom, dad and a little girl and boy.

"He has a..sister?"

MinWoo froze and turned to you, "W-what?"

You motioned to the picture, "Here. There's a boy and girl...mom...and...dad..."

Your voice trailed off, you whipped your head around and stared at the picture.

A flashback filled your head of your mom crying but you couldn't do anything to comfort her, *Umma...?*

She felt far away while you were taken farther and farther away from her, you struggled to get to her, crying but your sobs were muffled by huge hands.

You trembled, *W-what? Why is...MY mom on this picture?*

MinWoo carefully looked at you, "__________-ah...?"

You whispered one word that sent chills down MinWoo's spine, "Umma...?"

His eyes widened, "What?"

Shaking your head you muttered, "No. Impossible...she wouldn't..."

You slowly turned to MinWoo, "Is it okay...if I leave...?"

He slowly nodded but sadly chuckled, "Yeah...I'll take you home."

Holding his hand out to you, he smiled, "Gahjah."

Nodding, you took his hand but froze when you heard a voice call, "MinWoo! MinWoo! The birthday boy is looking for you!"

Your feet stayed rooted in place as a middle-aged woman, turned the corner and came to look for MinWoo.

You let out an audible gasp.

The woman looked up and saw MinWoo and smiled, then her eyes fell on you and she stared at you in shock.

Stepping back, you ran away.

MinWoo apologetically smiled at the woman and chased after you, "_________-ah! Wait!"

Putting a hand over her heart, *Was that...really _________? My _________? My daughter?*

Tears slipped down her face, *If you are my daughter, please forgive me...please give me a chance to explain..*