Spy.

Broken Wings.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Uf2gPaUdiE

~

After picking an outfit with SungJong, you sat on a bench and waited for MinWoo to come.

Truthfully, you wanted to come late so MinWoo wouldn't think you were too eager but SungJong said, "Then he might get the wrong message!"

Blowing a raspberry, you glanced to your left and saw a bunch of kids playing and running around.

A soft breeze went through your hair and at that moment eight pairs of eyes landed on you.

MinWoo's eyes softened when he saw you, *How can she look so pretty just sitting there?*

L looked up from you and saw MinWoo, his eyes widened, he cursed and hissed, "Guys hide!"

The boys scrambled to look inconspicuous and succeeded to a certain degree.

MinWoo approached you covered your eyes, "Guess who?"

Your heart thumped, you could recognize that voice anywhere but you put a scowl on your face, "What are we, three?"

MinWoo pouted and took his hands off, "But it's cuter this way!"

You hissed, "There's no need to be cute. We're not a couple."

MinWoo's eyes slightly widened, "...who says we can't?"

Is what he wanted to say, instead he said, "But....we're on a date! You agreed to come!"

You grumbled, "For the ice cream."

MinWoo made a face, "Aigoo! Fine fine, let's go."

He began walking and you walked behind him, he turned around, "Shouldn't you be walking NEXT to me?"

You shrugged.

He smiled and grabbed you by the hand and pulled you right next to him.

"Y-yah!"

He held onto your hand for a few more seconds before letting go, "I can't have a conversation with someone walking BEHIND me."

You let out a sigh and complied, "How far is this ice cream shop anyway?"

"Really far!"

You stared at him.

"We have to take a bicycle there and everything!"

You continued staring at him, MinWoo cheekily smiled and nodded.

DongWoo whispered, "What are they talking about?"

SungYeol muttered, "Why isn't she beating the crap out of him for touching her?"

Hoya hissed, "Shut up! You're too loud!"

The two of you approached the bike stand, MinWoo said, "One please."

You protested, "Why can't we ride seperately?"

MinWoo blinked innocently, "It's cheaper!"

You were adamant, "So?"

"Save money?"

You shook your head no.

MinWoo had a mischievious look, he simply lifted you up and placed you and quickly got on and rode off.

SungJong's jaw was on the floor, "Did he seriously...?"

The boys scrambled to rent bikes to follow after you two.

You yelped when MinWoo took off and grabbed on to his waist by reflex.

When you calmed down, you hit his back and yelled, "Yah! Are you crazy?!"

MinWoo simply laughed, "If you don't hold on, you're gonna fall off~"

"I'd rather fall off than ride with you-"

You shrieked when you rode over a bump and clutched onto MinWoo for dear life.

*Cute.*

L and SungGyu brooded watching you wrap your arms around MinWoo.

*Note to self, take _________ bike riding.*

The bike soon entered Korea's central park, you looked around and the trees, flowers and lake and sighed in contentment.

"Why are we at a park...?"

MinWoo answered, "Shortcut to best ice cream in the world."

You scoffed, "Okay."

Soon, he stopped at a lone ice cream cart.

You gave him a curious look, he smiled encouragingly at you.

The cart lady asked, "What would you like?"

You answered, "Strawberry cheesecake please."

She smiled and handed you a scoop of ice cream on a cone, then she turned to MinWoo, "What would you like sir?"

"Chocolate chip please."

She handed it to him and he asked, "How much?"

She winked, "For you, no cost."

He smiled and bowed, "Thank you!"

You blinked, "How come you're not paying her?"

"She said it's free day."

You frowned slightly, "That's not right..she's elderly too.."

Opening your purse, you took out money and handed it to her, even though she protested.

The boys warmly smiled at you and your thoughtful action.

MinWoo tilted his head in confusion, you said, "It's just the way I've been taught okay?"

He nodded, "Okay. It was nice of you."

Your cheeks tinted pink, "It was nothing."

He grinned, "Did you try it yet?"

"Oh yeah."

You took a tentative to your cone and blinked in surprise, he smiled, "I was right, right?"

You nodded, "Just this once."

MinWoo said, "Then let's take a walk around the park!"

You agreed quietly this time since you wanted to see the park too.

The boys scrambled to get ice cream after you and MinWoo had gone, marveling at its smooth, creamy and sort of luxurious texture.

They sat down on the benches and sighed, "This is so good."

SungJong whined, "I'm tired hyungs. Let's leave ________ alone on her date-"

A voice said, "I knew it."

The boys froze and looked up to see you with your arms crossed.