Morning.

Broken Wings.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1CORcsLTuw

~

You woke up, looking around in a daze, you jumped, *I have to get ready!*

After washing, you put on your school uniform and dried your hair with a towel.

When you reached downstairs, a delicious meal of pancakes and eggs were set in front of you.

L, SungYeol, Hoya and SungJong were sitting at the table, in their uniforms, munching on breakfast.

"Morning!"

The four chorused as SungGyu poured a glass of orange juice for you, "Where's WooHyun?"

DongWoo sleepily came down, "He's in la shower."

"Still?!"

"We're gonna be late!"

"Stupid greasy boy!"

WooHyun came storming down, "HEY I CAN HEAR YOU!"

He sat down and sipped on juice before devouring breakfast.

After everyone finished eating, SungGyu and DongWoo stood at the door like proud parents, "Have a nice day~"

You blinked, "Where are my sneakers?"

"Geez. The girl has 300 pairs of heels and flats, yet she searches for her ratty old sneakers!"

SungYeol snorted.

You glared at him before slapping his arm, "They're not ratty, Hoya oppa got me those while you got me bubble wrap."

SungYeol gave you an apologetic look, "It was ONE Christmas!"

You scoffed and searched for your shoes, blowing a raspberry you kicked another sneaker in frustration.

"Hey hey don't take your anger out on the shoe!"

You looked up and frowned, "I can't find the shoes you got me Hoya oppa."

He smiled, "I know. I threw them out."

Your eyes opened widely, "WHAT? WHY? I NEVER SAID THEY WERE RATTY OR OLD!"

He chuckled and bent down in front of you.

You curiously tilted your head.

Hoya pulled out a brand new pair of sneakers, and slid them on to your feet, tying the laces.

You gaped at him,"B-but I never asked for new ones.."

"Who says you need to ask?"

Hoya strolled out, you waved to SungGyu and DongWoo before rushing out to join the rest of Infinite.

SungJong exclaimed, "Woah. New shoes!"

SungYeol snorted, "Too bad it's too bright for her personality-OW L!"

L rolled his eyes, "You're a senior. Act your age."

~

"MinWoo. Are you sure you want to go to THIS rundown school?"

Dressed like models, the six members of 'Boyfriend' as dubbed by Starship Academy, stood outside of Woolim High.

MinWoo flashed a smile and nodded, "Yes, now go. You're gonna be late!"

KwangMin scoffed, "As if they're going to punish us."

MinWoo shook his head, "Still. Don't abuse it!"

HyunSeong laughed, "Arasso arasso. We'll leave, call us if you need anything okay?"

Nodding, MinWoo grinned, "Will do! Bye~"

DongHyun waved goodbye as YoungMin and JeongMin got into their cars.

After they left, MinWoo glanced at the school, *I have a good feeling about this place. A fresh start.*

At that moment, you entered the school building with Infinite.

MinWoo was captivated by you again, *Wait. SHE goes here?!*

He smiled to himself, "This school year is definitely going to be interesting."