Notes.

Broken Wings.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wOk6h61_Iw

~

You went to all of your classes and "put up" with MinWoo.

Even though he was a bit too happy for your own liking.

He sat next to you in every class and quietly took notes, smiling to himself.

MinWoo glanced at your passive and bored expression, he tore off a piece of paper and wrote: Bored?

You looked down and nodded.

He wrote: Maybe if you took notes, you wouldn't be!

You stared at him and showed him your notebook, already filled with neat and careful notes.

MinWoo's mouth made an 'O' shape: Oh...you already have the notes

You nodded.

MinWoo grinned and drew a picture of a girl and wrote: Kim _________.

You gave him the 'are you kidding me?' look and reached over to crumple the piece of paper up.

MinWoo whispered, "No!"

You hissed, "Give it!"

The teacher cleared his throat, "No MinWoo. Kim ________. Care to explain to the class why you're disrupting my lesson?"

You opened your mouth to say something but MinWoo beat you to it, "We were arguing about what's the answer to the problem, it's 9xright?"

The teacher turned to you, "What's your answer?"

You boredly said, "3x."

He nodded, "__________ is correct."

MinWoo beamed at you, "Sorry!"

The bell rang and you quickly walked out.

Your face brightened when you saw SungJong, "SungJong-ah!"

Quickly forgetting about MinWoo, you walked with SungJong to go to music class.

Entering the class, L smiled and took his bookbag off of the seat next to him, SungJong teased, "You were saving the seat for me? You shouldn't have hyung."

You stifled your laughter and sat behind the two, "Congrats new couple."

L grimaced, "That's not even funny."

SungJong whined, "Why? What's wrong with meee?"

You and SungJong met eyes and laughed.

The teacher began her lesson and the three of you intently listened.

When the bell rang, you sighed in relief and walked out, L hurried after you and said, "I have to go somewhere after school so I can't walk you today kiddo."

You nodded, "It's okay. See you at home." 

He pinched your cheek even as you glared at him and you went into your final class.

You changed and tied your hair into a ponytail, walking in, you saw Hoya and SungYeol who were waiting for you.

"Gotta stretch first!"

SungYeol linked arms with you and lifted you up, you tried lifting him up, "Oppa you're too tall!"

He whined, "No I'm not! YOU'RE just weak!"

The two of you squabbled until Hoya took your spot and shut SungYeol up.

You cracked a smile.

The gym teacher blew his whistle, "Alright find a partner! We're going to be doing the sit up test today!"

You blew a raspberry, "I hate gym."

Before Hoya or SungYeol could snatch you, MinWoo came, "You'll be my partner right? Please?"

You glanced at the two who had their mouths wide open.

You groaned, "Fine."