Missing.

Broken Wings.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qclheLLwTqQ

~

Many months had passed, winter had melted into a very slushy and chilly spring.

You had grown used to the idea of a biological brother, although the two of you bickered more than anything.

You even had the chance to get to know the other boys of Boyfriend.

Of course, this didn't mean you didn't have time for your beloved Infinite.

Or more like, if you didn't, they'd whine and nag at you to death.

At school, you were still very quiet and had your poker face on but outside of school, your ice heart had melted due to one boy's warmth.

After meeting with DongHyun to catch up, you were walking home, smiling as you saw shoots of grass and flowers poke through the earth.

You turned a corner and hid in the shadows of an alley to see who was following you.

The man cursed and glanced around, searching for which direction you could have gone.

*Who the hell is he?*

Slowly sneaking out, you climbed over the wall and was met with a greasy voice.

Your eyes widened, *That voice...that voice...*

"Good to see you _________."

You grew frozen in fear, *No. Not him. Anyone but him please.*

He had already hit your head, making you unconscious.

Lugging you over his shoulder, the man nodded at the other man who had been following you and tossed you into the car.

Meanwhile, SungGyu was staring at the clock and door so he could scold you for coming home late.

He tried calling you many times, but there was no answer.

*Where the heck is this girl?*

He texted you but you gave him no reply.

DongWoo came out of the shower, "Did ________ come home yet?"

Glancing at the clock that read: 10:48PM, SungGyu shook his head no.

SungJong came out yawning, "I have MinWoo's number if you want it."

L followed suit, "Are we beating up ________'s boyfriend?"

Hoya came out, "Did he do something?"

SungGyu shook his head, "No..._________'s late that's why."

SungYeol rubbed his eyes, "SungJong-ah just call MinWoo."

SungJong nodded and took out his phone, MinWoo picked up, "Hi SungJong!"

"Ahnyeong. When are you planning on returning _________?"

MinWoo answered, "Uhh..._________ wasn't with me today. She was with her older brother.."

Everyone blinked, "Uh..who?"

MinWoo nodded in understanding, "Ohhh...she didn't tell you guys yet. Actually...she told me she told you guys...did you forget?"

WooHyun chimed in, "Oh yeah. The DongHyun kid or whatever."

L said, "Well..he's an older brother...he wouldn't keep his sister out this late."

"DongHyun hyung went home a while ago..."

Alarm bells rang in the boys' heads.

MinWoo said, "Is something wrong...?"

Hoya stated, "No. Not yet there isn't."

*__________. Where are you?*