Apology.

Broken Wings.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4RY-5KX8vM

~

After being carried home on MinWoo's back, you crept carefully into the house.

Seeing that the house was seemingly empty, you let out a sigh of relief and fell onto the couch.

"Where have you been?"

You let out a small shriek and turned to see SungGyu.

"Sung..Gyu...oppa..."

He raised an eyebrow, "I'm well aware what my name is _______-ah, what I want to know is why you came home this late."

"I..........."

Sighing, "I know having a boyfriend is fun and all but..PLEASE keep track of time, you don't understand how worried I get when you come home at 10PM without telling anyone where you're going and all and what if you got kidnapped?! And..and..and-"

He stopped when he saw tears slipping down your cheeks.

"Y-YAH! WHY ARE YOU CRYING?! I WASN'T SCOLDING YOU FOR GOODNESS SAKES, I WAS JUST NAGGING BECAUSE I WAS WORRIED-"

You began to cry harder.

Panicking, SungGyu frantically went down in front of you, "Y-yah, what's wrong? Are you hurt?! Do I have to go scold someone?! Are you SICK?!"

You wailed and clung onto him, hitting him repeatedly and hurling insults at him.

Then he heard you mumbled, "I...missed...you...ignore...me...mad...me..so...awkward...worried..and WAHH."

SungGyu chuckled, understanding why you were crying.

He wrapped his arms around you and laughed, "Aigoo..what am I going to do with you?"

You covered your face, "Why are you LAUGHING?"

He pinched your cheek, "Because you're cute."

You slapped his hand away, "You don't know how worried and scared I was..I thought you were going to hate me forever.."

"Silly girl, how could I hate you?"

You blinked tears away and wiped your face, "Aren't you mad at me..?"

SungGyu paused and shook his head, "No...YOU should be mad at ME. I'm the one that didn't speak to you for weeks.."

"Yeah because you were mad at me-"

He shook his head and sighed, "No...I was mad at myself. Then I got mad at your boyfriend."

You blinked, "MinWoo? Wae?"

SungGyu breathed and said, "Because he took you from me."

Your face tinted pink, "Oh."

SungGyu smiled, "But don't worry about it. I want you to be happy..and I'm sorry..._________-ah. I took my anger out on you like a little kid."

You looked down and mumbled, "It's okay...I forgive you."

"If you forgive me...can you make me food..because while you weren't available..SungYeol and SungJong cooked...and I think I caught a disease-"

Two voices burst, "HEY I HEARD THAT!"

"IT'S YOUR FAULT!"

"NO IT'S YOUR FAULT HYUNG!"

WooHyun peeped his head in, "Is...it safe to come out?"

SungGyu rolled his eyes and nodded.

You tried to cover your swollen eyes and sneak into the bathroom.

Hoya stopped you and held his arms out, you ducked into his embrace and buried your face, embarassed.

DongWoo cooed, "Awww ________-ahhhh. Come to oppa, my laughter will make you feel better!"

You covered your mouth to keep from smiling too wide.

WooHyun glaced around, "Hey where's L?"

SungGyu had disappeared as well, going to L's room and knocking on the door.

"Come in."

SungGyu poked his head in, "Yah."

L looked up.

"I made...amends...you should too.."

L shrugged.

"Kim MyungSoo-"

"I know, you don't have to tell me."

SungGyu sighed, "Arasso."

Then he closed the door and went back into the living room where SungJong, SungYeol and WooHyun were bickering while you, Hoya and DongWoo watched from the sides.

SungGyu grinned and said, "So..what should we eat?"

Hoya muttered, "You shouldn't have done that..."

SungJong, SungYeol, WooHyun and now SungGyu was dragged into thei argument: what is ________ cooking for dinner.