Stay.

Broken Wings.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RVq4LW46Ac

~

MinWoo twisted and turned, obviously uncomfortable, you bit your lip.

Soon, he found a comfortable position and relaxed but his hair was all over the place.

Unconsciously, your hand reached out to brush his bangs.

After brushing his hair, you froze and slapped your self, whispering, "Yah are you crazy?"

Face bright red, you collected your belongings, cleared your throat and got up to leave.

A hand snatched up to grab your wrist.

You lurched back and turned around.

MinWoo was standing, his bangs were covering his eyes since he was looking down.

You stared at him, frowning, "What are you..."

He whispered, "Stay."

Your eyes widened.

"Stay."

This time MinWoo looked up, "Stay..please-"

Dizzy and disoriented due to his fever, he teetered and lurched forward.

You reflexively stepped forward to keep him from falling.

"Yah are you crazy?! Why would you get out of bed when you're sick?!"

Helping him to the bed, you stood next to him.

MinWoo's eyes were already closed, breathing soft but ragged, "Don't leave.."

Bringing a chair next to the nurse's bed, you rested your cheek on your hand, "Why would it matter to you if someone like me left or not? I'm no one special to you."

A slow smile spread on MinWoo's face after hearing your voice, *Because...I...love...you..?*

It seemed like seconds passed when really hours went by as you just stared at MinWoo.

When it was almost time to go home, you carefully and quietly got up to not disturb MinWoo's sleeping form.

Putting the seat back in its original place, you tiptoed to the door.

"_________."

You froze, cursing mentally.

This time, he was all smiles and laughter, "Why are you acting as if you stole something?"

You blinked, *Does he not..remember?*

MinWoo smiled, *I'll just keep that little memory to myself.*

He titled his head innocently, "I think you should go..one of your oppas are probably waiting for you."

You nodded, "Before I go.."

Stepping up to him, you put a hand on his forehead and a hand on yours.

MinWoo's mouth fell open, eyes wide.

You nodded in satisfaction, "You're fever went down. Eat medicine and sleep. Don't come to school tomorrow."

Turning around, you walked away.

Pausing, you glanced at him from your shoulder, "Get well soon MinWoo."

MinWoo was still frozen, snapping out of it, he got up to see you off.

After you closed the door to the nurse's office, you silently screamed and hit yourself, "Why'd you do that you idiot? Why?!"

Peeking out of the door, he chuckled amusedly to himself, *She's so cute.*