Breakdown.

Broken Wings.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f62KBxCqYYM

~

You ran, tears blurring your vision, your walls of defense starting to build up again.

"__________-ah!"

When you finally came to a dead end of a hallway, you stopped and sank to the ground.

"__________-ah....."

Tears silently slipped down your cheeks, MinWoo bent down and wiped your tears away.

"....Gwenchana...?"

You numbly shook your head, *No. No I'm not okay.*

He deeply sighed and pulled you into his chest, you buried your face and silently sobbed.

He pat your back and whispered, "I know..I know...I'm sorry.."

When you calmed down, you sat against the wall and stared at the floor.

MinWoo gently picked you up, "Let's go. I'll take you home.."

You didn't protest, instead you clung onto him and hid your face.

Using the back entrance, MinWoo saw his driver waiting for him.

He gently placed you in the limo and put your head on his lap, it was weird.

This was the first time he ever felt sad because someone else was sad, especially for a girl.

His hand brushed your cheek, *I must really love you..*

You whispered, "MinWoo-yah?"

"Hmmm?"

"Can we...not go home?"

He looked down, "Where do you want to go then? I'll take you anywhere you want."

His phone rang, he picked it up, "Hello? Yeah hyung. Yeah, sorry. I'll make it up to you..Okay, bye."

You instantly felt guilty, you mumbled, "You didn't have to leave. I could have just gone-"

"Sh."

You looked up at him, he smiled down at you, "Where do you want to go?"

"Someplace happy."

MinWoo sat and thought, then he mouthed, "Beach."

The old man nodded in understanding and made his way towards the nearest ocean shore.

When you arrived, it was starting to get late but you had texted SungJong to tell the others.

Sighing, you shifted in position and paused to look up at MinWoo's face.

"We're here."

MinWoo opened the door and instantly you heard the waves.

Your eyes widened in awe of the ocean waves crashing with the moonlight glinting off of them.

Laughing in amusement, he placed his jacket around your shoulders, "Let's go you baby."

You frowned at him but let him lead you.

A smile crept on your face when you got closer and closer to the shore.

You tentatively tapped the water with your foot and yelped when you realized how cold it was.

MinWoo laughed, "It's winter you babo...although the weather seems to indicate that it's fall."

You made a face and splashed him lightly, he raised an eyebrow, you beamed cutely and ran for your life.

MinWoo caught up to you quickly and swung you around, you shrieked and laughed, forgetting momentarily about everything.

After messing around with the water, you began to shiver, realizing just how cold it was even with MinWoo's jacket.

Your eyes widened when you realized MinWoo was wearing short sleeves, "Aren't you cold?!"

He blinked and looked at himself, "No..."

You stared at him, giving him a strange look, MinWoo simply shrugged and tugged you in one direction.

You blinked curiously, "Where...?"

"There's a small beach house that my family owns, it should keep you warm. Also..you should call your oppas...it's REALLY late..."

You groaned and slapped your face when you saw what time it was.

"They're going to kill me."