Collide.

Broken Wings.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aROYzazi8uM

~

MinWoo walked out of the coffee shop after bidding his friends goodbye.

Checking his phone for the time, he didn't notice that someone was running in his direction.

He let out a, "Oof!"

The person who hit him didn't bat an eyelash or apologize before scrambling to get up, "Aish!"

tumblr_lt6birqQQb1qbenodo1_500.png

He caught a glimpse of her face and was immediately captivated, his attention fell to the scrape on her knee.

"Whoa, are you okay?"

Taken aback by the fierce look in her eyes, he stepped back when she glared at him.

You looked up and hissed,". Ugh, dammit. Why did you have to stand there?!"

He frowned slightly, "Sorry.."

You jumped when you heard, "Catch her! Don't let her get away!"

"Wait!"

MinWoo took out a hankerchief from his pocket and tied it around your bloody knee, "Sorry this is the most I can do for now."

You stared at him, stunned before making a dash for it.

MinWoo blinked rapidly, "Wait! Can I at least get your name?!"

You ignored him and ran, not making the same mistake twice, MinWoo stepped out of the way.

A bunch of big, burly men ran after you, "Get her!"

*...what the...?*

Running towards the center where you were staying at, you climbed over the wall and jumped down.

You heard the men screaming, "Where'd she go?!"

Smirking, *That's why you shouldn't prey on girls. That should teach you a lesson.*

Sneaking into your room, for the first time, you thankfully thought, *Good thing I'm the only girl in this center.*

Your room light , gasping, you turned around and sighed in relief, "You scared me SungGyu oppa!"

He smirked playfully, "You shouldn't be out that late anyway~"

The older boys of your "orphanage" who called themselves, 'INFINITE' were the only high school boys in the orphanage, you were the only girl.

Since there was such a huge gap, the orphanage moved all the older kids into a seperate home.

As long as they didn't cause trouble, they were free to do as they pleased, except..leave.

SungGyu said, "Everyone was wondering where you were at dinner. You're lucky the head lady didn't come to check."

You snorted, "As if she cares."

SungGyu's eyes softened, "But we do..and we saved dinner for you."

You mumbled, "Thanks."

He smiled and ruffled your hair, "Aigoo you big baby."

You protested, "STOP!"

"Is that ________'s voice I hear?!"

You inwardly groaned, "Here comes mom."

WooHyun burst through the door, "YAH KIM _________! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?"

"Out mother."

WooHyun frowned, "Yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

You smiled a little bit, "Sorry."

Hoya poked his head through, "Is the troublemaker back?"

You threw a pillow at his face.

It his SungYeol, "OW! WHO THREW THAT?!"

You groaned, "Why is everybody here?!"

"Because we care about you babo."

You immediately softened, "L oppa!"

L smiled and pinched your cheek.

WooHyun pouted, "Wow..you're so mean.."

You smiled, "I'm fine. See? Now, can I go eat..and sleep?"

DongWoo entered, "I'm here to take you, leggo!"

He bent down and you jumped on his back as he carried you to the dining room.

SungJong beamed at you, you waved as he set a plate of food onto the table.

He asked, "Hey ________ what's that on your knee?"

*Huh?*

You looked down and your mind wandered off to the boy you ran into.

"Oh..some random kid gave it to me because I tripped and fell-"

"WHAT?"

"It's just a TINY scrape."

You untied the hankerchief and grimaced.

"Move."

Everyone parted for SungYeol who bent down and tended to your wound.

"It's nothing though..."

"Shush. Eat."

You rolled your eyes and did as told while the rest of Infinite sat around you and shared their days with you.

After eating, you watched TV with the boys, but soon felt drowsy and sleepy.

"I'll take her."

You felt someone lift you up and carry you to your room, tucking you in, he kissed your forehead.

"Good night _________."

You mumbled and rolled to your side, "Good night L oppa..."

Your last thought was of that boy you collided into before you fell asleep.