I'm not over, this is not over.

When all hope is gone.

 

Jonghyuns Pov,

I was lost, completely utterly lost. My parents, abandoned me,  the boy, that could possibly be the love  of my life, told me to leave. Where do I go now? no money, no food, I'm a dead man. I have nothing else to live for, but I refuse to sink to the level to suicide, I would have to get a job somewhere, but I have no resume, no experience anywhere.  Now, I'm simple a street dog, I'd hound for food, beg for money, I'd be pushed away, sleep on the cold ground. I sighed in frustration. Was this truly my destiny? To be stranded with no hope. I've lost anything and everything I've ever loved in a matter of minutes. My life was taking a major turn from here. Thoughts continued crossing my mind as I carefully walked down the street into my new life.

 

Key Pov,

I sobbed into my hands, reality came back so fast, I remember all the pressure, hatred, everything. I remembered why I didn't want to exist any longer. Doctors walked in and out of my room to check on my condition, "You will be okay" they kept saying, I could only think to myself that it wouldn't nothing gets better, I was useless, no one could change it.

The boy from earlier, flashed through my mind, guilt followed, I felt as if I was harsh, he saved me. Saved me from something I wanted to happen. Was it fait? was it a sign? I refuse to believe, but I needed to thank him at least.  I still felt hatred for him, but there was something else, it was almost as if he cared somewhat. He was there by my side the entire time, doctors say. His heavenly voice awoke me from my sleep. To hear the voice just one more time. The song replayed in my head to many times to count, as I sat there.  I need to find this boy, Jong-something, I would find him, and I would tell him what I really had to say.

 

Jonghyuns Pov,

I passed local restaurants, and shops, looked at the food inside. I was getting hungry already.  I continued walking, humming the soft tune of Yi Si Furea Ella, remembering the past moments with Kibum. Then a brilliant idea came to mind, I wanted to cry to the heavens, I could sing, to the public, and have them drop their money, it would just to get me on my feet once more.  "I'm not over, this isn't over. I will succeed" I whispered to myself, and scurried away to find my materials.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ohmylord I am SO ENTERNALY SORRY. Its been MONTHS, since I've updated. Guys not gonna lie, I'm so lazy, I'm such a dummy, I'm so sorry, I was just never feeling creative. I love you all to pieces thanks for all the comments and subscribes Ily all:3

Even though I REALLY do not deserve it because of how bad of a writer/author I am, but, PLEAAASEE Comment and Subscribe, like you don't even know how happy it makes me, it makes me want to keep writing. <3 loves to you all.  Sosososo sorry for the short chapters :'(