Rage, tears, confusion and happiness.

When all hope is gone.

 


 
I turned the corner of the hospital room, not even looking back at my mother or Kibum. 
I was after my father, what he said about Kibum, and my mother, what he does to her, he could do it to me all he wanted, if he lays another finger on my mother, I will destroy him. My mother has been there for me for everything. I looked up to her. To hear that she has been abused by some coward?! Enrages me to a point higher than heaven. 
I was speed walking, with the most terrifying look on my face that I could put on. I hit doctors and nurses even visitors with my shoulders, not purposely but the speed I was going at, the rage inside of me, I couldn't help it. I made it to the front door less than 3 minutes, I saw the ginormous SUV at the front of the hospital, and my father, no. He doesn't even deserve a label such as 'father' or 'dad' anymore. He never did. The disgrace of a man stood in front of the large black car. He gave me a stern look, and stepped away from the car, walking to face me. 'HITTING WOMEN IS TERRIBLE. BUT HITTING YOUR WIFE. YOUR WIFE?! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!' I screamed at him, 'YOU THINK YOU OWN EVERYTHING, YOU THINK YOU CAN CONTROL EVERYONE.' 
I was only a meter away from him now. 'You say to me to call you father, what kind of father are you? Beating the hell out of your son? Calling your wife a dumb ? BEATING HER?! ' I clenched my fists in to balls as I bellowed the last words. ' You are a cruel, and sick man, you don't even deserve to be called a man, father, or husband. You are an excuse for ALL of them! No matter what anyone says! AN EXCUSE.' I spat. His expression didn't change once from that expressionless pose. He could stand there, and listen to this? And not even feel bad? Not feel anything?That sick basterd. I had enough. My left fist clenched tighter, and before I knew it I was swinging full force, I came contact with his face, he immeadietly fell to the ground cupping his cheek. The mark instantly turned blue, the welt was showing already aswell. I looked behind me and saw my mother, mouth opened in shock , her eyes with tears. I looked back down at my father, he was unconscious. I didn't know what to do, my thoughts jumbled, what had I done? I ran back in the direction of my mother, but passed her, not giving her a chance to say anything. I ran faster into the hospital. And found myself in Kibums room, I slammed the door, and locked it. My eyes were blurred with tears, I couldn't think straight, what did I just do? Reality was hitting me like a rock. I flung myself onto Kibums blanket covered legs, and sobbed uncontrollably. 'Kibum, Kibum-ah please, please wake up.' I said through tears. He didn't reply, nor move to respond, nothing happened. I continued to shed tears from my puffy pink eyes, not as heavy, but they were coming through, only a few knocks on the door, but I didn't bother, I need time. I moved a stool up so I could sit near Kibums face to it lightly with my hand, his expression didn't change, he didn't move.
 
I calmed down just sitting with him. 
 Within minutes I found myself singing to the boy, it was a talent of mine.  I sang favorite song my mother used to sing to me when I was falling asleep, 'Y Si Fuera Ella'  I sang slowly and softly as my mother did, while caressing his cheek with my right hand, as I held his hand with my left. 
 
**hye ya ujji ddunaryuneun guya annyungeeran geurun janinhan mallo ddunaburineun nureul wonmanghagettji oh jebal... gaji mala hye ya
Ayeh moreun chae sal guseul iruhgeh michidorog seulpeul jooleeya**
 
More than half way through the song I sang the chorus, and what made my jaw fall, was that the boy squeezed my hand, I continued singing, tears starting to fall again, the song it was bringing him back! I continued the song with the same soft voice, but hope and excitement was gushing through me. I didn't even care if he didn't know me. Wait. I didn't even consider that we haven't ever exchanged a single word, barley a glance. I had been acting like Ive l known him forever. I froze, but still sang. His eyelids slowly began to rise as I got near the end, my voice got more hopeful each time Kibum excelled in waking up. 
I squeezed his hand once my song ended, and to my surprise he squeezed back. 
It made my heart do a flip, I was still crying. how did I manage to fall for him? I've never said a word to him. I saw his eyes slowly lift so they were fully open.
 
'Kibum' I gasped .
 
              'you're awake...' 
 
 
 
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
Id just like to say Thankyou so mug to everyone, really every comment, every subscriber, every view, every everything! It all makes my day and provokes me to write more I'm really glad that most like the story so far? Witnessed from comments:$ 
So Thankyou all so much! You all make a huge difference:) (a good one!!!) 
 
Ouuuuu what's Key gonna say to Jonghyun??;)
 
Yay he finally woke up! (;
 
As you can see Jonghyun and his father have some family issues, that whole mess between them might show up later, it just might;)
Hope you like! Comment, subscribe, whatever's good! Just hope you like it:)
 
Thanks again for everything<33