Chapter 28: The Lodge

Blonde Haired Rebel *UNDER CONSTRUCTION*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter is marked as mature and I have no idea why...I mean this chapter isn't inappropriate...is it?

 

Chapter 28: The Lodge

Hae Zelo Byunghun CAP Niel Chunji Ricky Changjo

"We're here!" Zelo says pointing to the lodge.

"It's so pretty!" Hae said smiling at the building.

"Yeah well my parent's only buy me the best! To impress the ladies!" Yongguk says grinning, making Yongjae roll his eyes.

The 8 of them walked into the house and were amazed again at the inside of the building. (Well except Yongguk since it's his cabin)

living room

(Idk...But I liked it)

bedroom.

 

"Where's my room?" L.Joe ask looking around.

"Oh...Well since Zelo over here was only supposed to invite ONE person over we're short one bedroom." Yongguk says giving Zelo a look.

[lol I know the cabin is huge and you're all thinking how could it not have enough rooms...Well let's just pretend they don't...They have a really big kitchen and living room)

"Sorry...But her mom wouldn't let her come unless he came." Zelo says rubbing his neck.

Yongguk sighs, "Looks like one of is going to have to share rooms..."

B.A.P looks at each other and they all (except Zelo) yell "Nose goes!" and touch their noses.

"Well it looks like Zelo's sharing!" Himchan says.

"Zelo and L.Joe are going to share!" Yongguk says. Ugh...I don't want to share rooms with that guy!

"I can just share with Hae..." Zelo says quietly, but apparentl not enough because B.A.P started laughing.

"You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter