Chapter 19: The HOT New Exchange Students

Blonde Haired Rebel *UNDER CONSTRUCTION*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 19: The HOT New Exchange Students

Hae's POV:

As I sit down and take my usual seat next to Luka in the classroom I hear a bunch of girls screaming.

"Luka what's going on?" I ask him. But Luka doesn't ignores me, or just doesn't hear me.

"Hey! Luka!" I say a bit louder. "W-what? Oh sorry, I'm a little distracted...err today..." He says not looking at me.

Luka's really been out of it lately...Sure I haven't hung out with him lately but I've been busy...I've hung out with Niel and I've been in the hospital...Is he mad at me?

"Hey Luka...Wanna hang out later today?" I ask.

Luka looks up at me surprised. "Really?" he asks, "You sure? You're not busy or anything?"

I nod, "Yeah we can go hang out at my house." I say smiling.

Luka smiles back and nods. "Ok I'll meet you after school and we'll walk to your house."

"Ok sure, L.Joe's going to be with Lindsey tonight so you don't have to worry about him." I say. He's ALWAYS with Lindsey nowadays...I wonder what they do together? Probably make out...Not that I care...Ok I do but not a lot...Maybe...

"Oh...he still lives with you?" Luka asks, I nod my head and look at the hallway with all the screaming girls.

"So what's happening out there?" I ask nodding towards the hallway.

"Oh that. I heard we have more more exchange students." Luka says.

"What really? How many?" I ask. 

"Five, and their all from South Korea. One's a year ahead of us while the other two are a year younger." Luka says.

"What? Really? That's cool, any of them girls?" I ask.

Luka shakes his head. "I don't think so."

"Attention class! Please settle down!" Our Homeroom teacher said.

All the screaming girls fromt he hallway filed into the room. "Oh my gosh did you see that one guy? He was so HOT!" Kelsey said giggling.

"They were ALL hot!"  Samantha said back. "But L.Joe is the hottest!" Lindsey says "Right?" she says giving Kelesy and Samantha a glare.

The two shook their heads. "Yes, definitely! L.Joe is the best."

"Lindsey, Kelesy and Samantha please quiet down! Or would you like to share your converstation with the class?" the teacher says glaring at the 3 girls.

They shake their heads.

"Ok then class we have five new exchange students from Korea. They all speak fluent English." Our Homeroom teacher said.

"Please come in." the teacher said nodding towards the hallway.

I see 2 guys walk into the room. Is that Niel? Chunji?

"Niel, it's nice to meet you all." he says quietly.

"Chunji, and I'm single." Chunji says and winks at some of the girls.

I roll my eyes. Flirt

"Where is the sixth boy?" The teacher asks Chunji, and Niel. They shake their heads. "I think he might've gone to the bathroom." Niel says.

"Well I guess we'll just have to wait for him then." the teacher says. "While we're waiting please get out your books and read from pages 35 to 42. And no talking!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter