Chapter 25: Too Late...

Blonde Haired Rebel *UNDER CONSTRUCTION*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 25: Too Late...

Teen Top AND Lindsey's POV:

{CHUNJI NIEL CAP CHANGJO RICKY LINDSEY L.JOE}

 

 

"Why are we here?" Lindsey whines as L.Joe drags her into the carnival.

"It's so dirty and gross!" she says whining. 

But soon a group of hot/cute/handsome/y men catch her eye.

"Taemin! Don't be dilly-dallying! I don't want you to get lost!" a dark haired boy says grabbing the back of the cute boy's shirt.

"Minho!" the boy shouts. "Im a big kid I won't get lost!"

"Just stick with your hyungs!" another strong looking guys says patting Taemin's head.

Taemin pouts. "Jonghyun and the rest of you all treat me like a baby! Except Onew!" he complains walking over towards a handsome guy.

"I wonder where the best chicken stand here would be..." Onew says looking around. "I'm starving!"

"You're always hungry!" says a guy with clear skin and a pink shirt says. 

"Key I can't help it if I'm hungry!" Onew says smiling. "Chicken is just so delicious!"

"Ya!" says a girl running up to the group of boys. "Stop bullying my boyfriend!" she's says snuggling next to the boy named Taemin.

"Kpoplover~" Onew says sweetly. "We weren't bullying him!"

"Yeah Kpoplover~ We were just being good hyungs~" Key says smiling.

"Yeah, yeah whatever you say." Kpoplover says rolling her eyes. "Hey! Let's go over there!" she says and points to the ferris wheel.

"Ok! Let's go!" Jonghyun says smiling. "Uhh no." Kpoplover says stopping him with her hand. "It's just Taemin and I!" she says sticking her tongue out and running off with the cute boy Taemin.

"Look." L.Joe say annoyed as he turns to face her distacting her from the hot/cute/y/handsom menn.

"Do you want to go on a date or not?" he asks glaring at her.

Lindsey shakes her head yes. "Ok then deal wit it!" L.Joe say angrily. Where the heck is Hae?

L.Joe starts to text the rest of Teen Top.

Update? What's happening? Where's Hae?-L.Joe

 

Sorry L.Joe we lost her in the crowd!-Chunji

Looks like Zelo and Hae are dating...Sorry-Niel

Just give up on her! She wasn't good enough for you!-CAP

You can still flirt with her even though she's taken!-Ricky

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter