Chapter 14:The "Date" With A Stranger

Blonde Haired Rebel *UNDER CONSTRUCTION*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I wasn't going to update...But since I got a comments telling me how they wanted me to update and that they liked my story...Well I decided to update! :D (Btw telling me to update will NOT speed up the process! But commenting nice things like "Oh OnewLuhan you are the VERY BEST fanfic writing ever!" will xD) haha lol sorry...Ok now onto the story!     Chapter 14: The "Date" With A Stranger   Hae's POV:   *Where's he taking me?* you thought as the stranger pulled you through crowds of people, across the park, past the museums. *This route looks familiar... Almost like the...RUNDOWN AMUSEMENT PARK! Yes that was definitely it! He was taking you there! But how did he know?* "Hey! Excuse me! But where are we going?" You asked even though you knew exactly where you two were going. "Somewhere special!" he says smiling at you. Finally both of you arrived at the rundown amuement park. The stranger walked over to the lever and pushed it down lighting everything up. "Beautiful isn't it?" he asks looking at all the pretty lights. "Yeah...it is." you say quietly. "Let's go over there!" He says pointing to a carousel. You shook your head. "Carousel's are boring." you said. "Not when your on them with me!" he says grinning at you and pulling you over to one. He swiftly picks you up by your waist and plops you down on a horse as he jumps on the other one. "Wheee!" he says happily "Isn't this fun?" he asks. "No...Not really." you say but can't help smiling all the same. *Smiling is contagious...And his smile is really nice...*    "So how did you find this place?" you ask the stranger. "Well..." he says blushing. "Don't laugh..." he says looking at the ground. "I won't." You say. *Unless it's really funny!* "Well I saw a bird and it started chasing me. So I ran away from it and ended up here." "Pft..." I say putting a hand over my mouth to stop me from laughing. *This tough and charismatic looking boy is afraid of birds?* "Hey you said you wouldn't laugh!" he says embarassed looking away. "Haha I'm sorry!" you say laughing. "Hey!" he says getting off his horse and coming over to yours. "Stop laughing!" he says. "Or what?" you say still laughing. "Or else..." he says turning serious. You immediately stop laughing. He walks closer to you, and you grip the pole of the horse your on tighter. *Is he a creepy ert?! Have I fallen for his trap!? There's no one around for miles!* He reaches you and you hold your breath. *What should I do run? Scream? Fight?* But your body stayed frozen on the spot. All of a sudden the stranger reached out his hands towards you. You closed your eyes shut. Then you felt something touch your sides and then you started laughing. "This will teach you to mess with me!" the stranger yelled tickling your sides. "Hahah...I'm sorry....S...stop!" I said laughing and hanging onto the pole at the same time. *Of course he's not a crazy ert!*   "Come on it's late I'll walk you home." The stranger says as he turned the switch shutting all the lights off. "Ok." you said as you guys walked back to your house. You realized as you were walking back home that you didn't know this strangers name. "Hey what's your name?" you ask him. He looks at you "Why do you want to know? Are you going to use it to stalk me?" he ask joking. You laughed. "Haha funny! Tell me!" you said. "You first." he said. "Ok Park Hae. Now you." you said. "Nahh I change my mind I won't tell you." he said. "Hey! That wasn't part of the deal!" you whined. "Too bad!" he said sticking his tongue at you and ran up ahead. "HEY! Wait! Tell me!" you yelled running after him.   "Hey..." he said quietly snapping you out of thought, as the two of you got to your house. "I had fun..." you smiled "Me too! Let's do it again!" you said. The stranger smiled at you "Asking me on a date are you?" he says. You blush "What...Of course not..." you say embarrassed. *You idiot! Now he thinks you like him!* "Well it's fine. I wouldn't mind." he says and pushes something into your hand. You look down to see some numbers on the paper along with a name.   "Ahn Daniel..."   Heyyy:D HiHi:) Hehe Daniel! He's my 3rd favorite in Teen Top!  Also I realized that Daniel miraculously speaks English! Lol sorry about that but he does...Well at least in this fic. :D   A lot of you were wondering who the mysterious guy was! Good guesses! 

 

 

Our_BlackPearl  on 9-24-2012 16:56:54 says about chapter 14: 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter