Mission 1: Keeping it safe (2/4)

Robin Hoods

They arrived at the airport and went to the nearest hotel. They quickly set up everything and hyoyeon and Simon got dressed up to go to the party that is happening tonight.


"why can't you do it? Just put something on your face." she whined as she got dressed in a waiters suit, pretending to be a waiter at the party.


"because they know who I am. If I go then our plan is ruin. So just do this for me . . and also for mason. Can you do that?" she thought about everything and then nodded.


"good. Now you know what the plan is, right?"


"I give them drinks and try to listen on their conversation without being caught." she said with a dull tone.


"good, Simon is going to go with you. Now go." she pushed hyoyeon and Simon out the door and they walked to the building across the street.


"kyuhyun, you set up cameras, right?" he nodded and continued typing on his laptop.


"I hacked into the security cameras and now I can see everything that their seeing." he smiled.


"hyoyeon and Simon we have to start now." T.O.P was talking in the earbud that kyuhyun gave to them, so that they could communicate easily.


----------------------------------------


The golden hotel
21:00 hours
Inside the building


"we're in." she said as she held onto a tray of drinks, walking around giving people drinks. She suddenly spotted Simon talking with someone. She went over and gave them the drinks while eyeing Simon. Simon shook his head, understanding what she did. She sighed and walked away.


"dude, stop flirting. We're on a mission here." she whispered in the earbud.


"are you jealous?" he whispered back as he faked a laugh with the girls in front of him.


"tsk jealous my . Just get back to- ouch." she suddenly bumped into someone and that person gave her a hand. She grabbed the hand and thanked him without looking at him.


"are you ok?" he asked still holding her hand. She looked up and her eyes widen as she saw who was standing in front of her. She noticed they we're still holding hands and she quickly pulled away. Simon was staring at them a bit jealous as he saw them together.


"Yes I'm fine thank you and I'm sorry. Excuse me." she picked up the tray and walked to the kitchen. The guy looked at her walk away and he smiled.


'she's . . Cute.' he thought to himself. He  secretly followed her to the kitchen but he didn't see her. He then looked everywhere but no sign of her. He shrugged it off and went back to the party. What he didn't notice was that Simon was following him the whole time.


----------------------------------------


She stood on the balcony as she stared out at the sky. She looked down where all the cars and trucks went by. She took out her earbud and sighed.


"mason, where could you possibly be?" she said and put her forehead on the railing.


"I was looking everywhere for you." a voice suddenly said behind her. She quickly put the earbud back in and turned around. The person smiled at her and walked closer to her side and looked out at the sky. She did the same.


"what should I say?" she whispered in the earbud.


"just say something. Make conversation." Bom said on the other side.


She cleared and said, "you were looking for me? Why?" she leaned on the rail, still facing the sky.


"I just wanted to talk to you that's all. My name is Kim Kibum by the way." he glanced at her and she glanced back.


"my name is . . . Park min." she quietly said, lying about her name.


"park min . . That's a nice name for a beautiful lady."


"that's it, I'm going in." Simon said in the earbud.


"no don't!!" hyoyeon yelled and kibum looked at her weirdly.


"don't what?" he raised his eye brow.


"I . . umm . . I mean that's nice of you to say. I think I should go back to work now." she turned around and walked away but she suddenly felt a hand on her shoulder. She grabbed the hand and  flipped him over her shoulder onto the ground. He groaned in pain and she quickly let go. She didn't know what to do, so she ran to the balcony and jumped.


----------------------------------------


After seeing what happened, Simon quickly ran out of the hotel and went to the other hotel across the street. He ran to the suite and went to the window, where the others were.


"where is she?" T.O.P asked coldly.


"didn't you see her jump off the balcony?" Simon said breathing heavily.


"I wonder if she's ok. Do you know what happened back there?"


"all I saw was kibum on the ground and hyoyeon jumping off the balcony." Simon said looking out the window like everybody else.


"what're you looking at?" a voice said. They turned their attention to the left and saw hyoyeon standing there also looking out the window. Simon went over to hug her but she stopped him.


"I'm sorry but I don't like- ok." he hugged her and then kyuhyun and Bom joined in.


"so why am I being hugged?" she asked as they release her.


"we thought you gone somewhere else or you got lost somewhere." Bom explained.


"care to share with us what happened back there?" T.O.P said with a serious tone.


She gulped and said, "I'm sorry, I got jumpy and I didn't know what to do. I panicked." she pouted. T.O.P couldn't help the look on her face. He sighed and rubbed his temples.


"It's fine. It's only the first mission." he patted her shoulder and went back to the table with all of their equipment on there.


"I have some news about them. I heard them talking about shipping and children and that their leaving tomorrow night." Simon spoke after a long time of silents. 


"then that means we have time. Tomorrow in the morning we find them and save mason."


----------------------------------------


He threw a big bucket of food in the room and slam the door closed. All the children -except one- ran over there and grabbed the food and stuffed it in there mouth. He sat on his bed as he saw everybody grab the food. A little girl noticed him and went over to him with a loaf of bread in hand. She tapped his shoulder and gave him the bread but he didn't accepted it. She pushed it over to him, after so many times she wanted him to eat it, he finally grabbed it and ate it.


"I'm Kim Sooyeon. What's your name?"


"Mason. Mason Moon." he quietly replied. It was quiet between them but mason suddenly spoke.


"do you know why we're in here?"


"it's an adoption place but I don't know why they would take us even though we have a family already." she took a bite out of the bread, so did he. They talked some more and then they went to sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

when the words are in italics then that means they are talking in the earbuds to each other, so your not confused with anything.

 

Just added four new characters for this mission. Yoona and Kibum (from super junior) are the bad guys who has captured the innocent mason moon. I hope you like my story so far. I'll update chapter 7 tomorrow. Thank You!!!