Getting the team II of III

Robin Hoods

The music was playing loudly, as everybody went on the dance floor together and danced to the beat of the music. A blonde girl stood on the side as she made peoples drinks at the counter. She slowly moved to the beat of the music and smiled as each customer passed by. She turned around and cleaned all the bottles on the counter, still moving with the beat.


"Three vodka please." a voice suddenly said. She nodded and made the customers drink.


"I missed those moves of yours." she suddenly stopped what she was doing and turned around to come face-to-face with a smiling Simon. She rolled her eyes and continued to make his drink.


"so what brings you here?" she asked them.


"why? I can't come here?" he asked. She gave him his drink and walked away.


"guys I'll be back." before Simon could go T.O.P stopped him and said, "don't forget to ask her." he nodded and walked away.


"hey we need to talk. Now."


"Simon, I don't have time. Just leave please."


"why? Why do you hate me? Why are you acting like this? Why?" he shouted a bit.


"I don't hate you."


"then what? Why are you like this?" he shouted again, causing kyuhyun and T.O.P to look at them.


"just follow me. We need to talk in private." she grabbed his hand and went to the back. She took a deep breath and then she spoke.


"ever . . ever since that thing that happened between us, I didn't know what to do, so I . . I ran away after I found out about it. I know, I didn't think straight but I didn't know what else to do. I'm sorry." a tear escaped from her eyes. Simon was confused. He didn't know what she was talking about.


"wait, what're you saying? I don't understand."


"I . . I got pregnant and ran away." it was silent between them. Simon couldn't believe what he was hearing. He sat down on the ground while he leaned on the wall. Hyoyeon did the same but on the opposite side of the hallway.


"so your saying I'm the father of . . . of-"


"-Ho Woong. Yes you are. I'm sorry for running away like that. I-I know I should've told you but I-I didn't-"


"-save it. I don't want to here it anymore." he got up and left but hyoyeon grabbed his arm and stopped him.


"Simon I know I messed up and I'm sorry. I just didn't know ok. I was scared. I was scared you weren't going to help me and support our baby." Simon suddenly felt guilty. He didn't know what to do. He didn't know how to response. He turned back around and hugged her tightly in his arms.


"I'm sorry hyoyeon. I'm so sorry." he let go of the hug and looked at her, as he wiped her tears with his thumb.


"I'll help you from now on. We don't have to fall in love . . again, we can just live together and support our baby, Ok" she nodded happily but deep down she was sad, she still has feelings for him. Then again, she wouldn't want to ruin anything.


"let's go." he said and they walked back to the bar. Simon suddenly remembered something.


"wait, we need your help."


"with what?"


"we want you to steal something for us, actually more like someone." he scratched the back of his neck. she stopped in her tracks and asked, "who?"


"do you, by any chance know . . Park Bom?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey sorry for not updating but I did update chapter 2, so if you didnt read it go back. Today Im going to update chapters 2 (which I already did), 3, and 4. I hope you like the updates and again Im sorry for not updating. Thank You!!!