Mission 2: The Match (4/4)

Robin Hoods

"let's do this." they began with soft punches then he suddenly attacked first but the other blocked the attack and they moved away from each other.


"come on move first." he moved and did a kick and then a punch.


"is that all you got?" a sword was visible and she attacked him many times. Blood was spread everywhere on the floor.


*Beep. Beep. Beep*


"Game Over." 


"aw man!!" he grunted and slammed his remote control on the table. He looked at her with a glare.


"I told you, I would beat you" she stuck her tongue out at him and grabbed her remote again.


"one more round?" the two had been playing mortal combat ever since 2am in the morning and the Blondie had wiped his many times. He shook his head and got up to get a drink.


"I'm not going to play anymore." she walked to him and pouted. He looked at her puppy eyes and her plumped red lips, noticing how cute she was. He turned away to avoid her puppy like eyes and walked to the living room.


"why not kyuhyunnie!?!" she said with a hint of ageyo in her voice.


The older man exhale as he took a sip of his beer, "because we have other things to do and beside we're suppose to be watching the match between Simon and PUG today." he explained. She sighed and picked up her back pack before heading out. Kyuhyun took notice of her movements and quickly stopped her.


"where are you going? We're suppose to watch the match." he said and blocked the doorway.


"I need to get back home to Ho Woong. Since we're not doing anything."


"we are doing something. We're going to watch the match now sit."


she sighed and pushed him away, "I have cable at home . . . I'll be leaving now." she grabbed the door knob and twisted it to the right, opening it wide open.


"but I don't want to be alone." he whined like a child while grabbing onto her back pack. She sighed and turned to look at him.


"then come with me and we'll watch at my place where Ho Woong is." he smiled while grabbing his house keys and coat before heading out of his house.


"stop with that creepy smile will you."


----------------------------------------


*DING!!*


"Round 2 . . fight!!!" the crowd cheered and roared out at them as they threw punches at each other. Simon went left and then right and finally did an upper cut as PUG tried to block all his attacks.


"come on B you can do it!! Punch left, punch left!!!" T.O.P screamed at the top of his lungs. Bom covered her ears to all the loud cheering and roars being heard. She hated it. She hated sports the most. She'd rather be at home reading a book then watch a stupid fight but she couldn't. She had to stay for the mission.


*DING DING DING*


Simon sat on the chair at the corner of the ring, breathing heavily.


"this is the last round. So far so good. Now we attack for real. Ready?" he nodded. The bell rang and they started again. PUG attacked first and Simon lost all of his energy after getting punched down to the ground very hard. PUG punched him any times and this time simon's eyes grew bigger. He was turning red. Very red. One punch and PUG was now on the ground being punched to death by Simon. The referee noticed Simon was going on a bit too strong, so he stopped him. Everybody stopped cheering and fell silent. The referee called the doctor to come on and check on PUG. He shook his head and said . . .


"we need an ambulance now!! Call an ambulance!!!" he yelled. Mr. Jung came in the ring to see if PUG was ok but no sign of any movement or breathing. Mr. Jung looked at T.O.P, who was smirking the whole time. After ten minutes the ambulance came and brought PUG to the hospital with Mr. Jung behind him.


"looks like I won." T.O.P said to Mr. Jung.


"I'm not done with you." with that being said he walked in the ambulance and they drove off. T.O.P smiled, satisfied with another completed mission.


"good job guys. You did great." he pointed to Simon.


"I think we should also go to the hospital. Simon needs to get these checked up on." Bom said touching simon's bruises, which made Simon wince in pain.


"no he'll be fine once Hyoyeon takes care of him. Right Simon?" he nodded while smiling at him.


"where are they exactly? Kyuhyun and Hyoyeon?"


"I sent them home since they didn't really need to do anything."


----------------------------------------


"yay, did you see what Simon did. That was amazing!!!"


"it was only a few punches. What good is that?" he said with a shrug.


"are you kidding me? That was not just a few punches. That was total awesomeness."


"I don't care about Simon or boxing. I'm going home." he quickly got up and went out of her apartment without saying goodbye to her.


"tsk. What's wrong with him?" she said while carrying Ho Woong to her room, gently putting him down to sleep.


----------------------------------------


The next morning . .


"are you serious? You actually won the tournament against Mr. Jung and PUG?" he nodded while giving him an envelop. He opened the envelop and his eyes grew bigger.


"you don't have to thank me. It's yours now." he toss the keys to him and they left.


"thank you." he whispered.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------

Ok so I was thinking of ending this story pretty quickly because i want to start my other fanfic so I'll update the last  mission that they will be doing and then after that I'll type in four more chapters about their life, about what happens next in the story. Thank you!!