Getting the team I of III

Robin Hoods

They stood outside of an apartment building, just only a few blocks away from the RH Headquarters. They pressed the intercom and said it was a pizza delivery. The door buzzed opened and they ran to the third floor.


"are you sure this is the right room?" the guy with blue hair asked the guy next to him.


"of course. I've been here many times." the guy smirked. He knocked on the door a couple of times and the door opened to reveal a short guy with brown hair.


"did we go to the wrong one?" kyuhyun asked looking straight at the guy.


"can I help you?" the guy asked.


"yes, we're looking for Kim hyoyeon is she here?" Simon asked.


"she is actually busy right now. Would you like to come in and wait?" they nodded and he opened the door a bit wider for them to come in. They sat on the couch and the guy gave them some water as they waited for hyoyeon.


"excuse me but what is your name?" T.O.P asked as he took a sip of his water.


"I'm Kim Ryeowook. I'm hyoyeon's cousin."


"nice to meet you ryeowook. I'm Simon, this is kyuhyun and T.O.P"


"it's nice to meet you too. I'm going to check on hyoyeon for you." they nodded and ryeowook went into the room on the left. He knocked first and then opened the door. He closed it behind him and walked in. He looked at his cousin, who was just changing her son's diaper.


"hyo. You have visitors." she turned around and held her son in her arms.


"who?" she asked.


"3 guys. I think their names were Simon, kyuhyun, and T.O.P." she quickly went outside to see the 3 on her couch in her apartment.


"what are you doing here?!" they sense she was angry at them. So T.O.P made it quick and simple for her to understand.


"we really need you on our team."


"argh. I told you already. I have more important things to do."


"we understand that but can't you at least put some heart into it. I mean saving people are also important too." she sighed and went to the door.


"Out. Now." she calmly said, still holding Ho Woong in her other hand. The 3 got up and went out of the apartment but before she could close it, Simon stopped walking and turned around.


"just think about. We really need you . . . I really need you." he looked straight into her eyes and closed the door. She sighed deeply and thought about what had happen. She made her way back to the room.


----------------------------------------


"ok what now?" Simon asked. They stood outside of her apartment for hours now waiting for her to come out, to see if she changes her mind.


"let's just wait some more. If she comes out we'll see what she's up too." T.O.P said leaning on the wall. 


Hours had now passed and it's now 9pm. They stood outside for 5 hours still waiting. Suddenly the door of the building opened. They ran to the corner of the building and hid behind it. The door opened revealing hyoyeon and Ho Woong walking out of the building with ryeowook behind them. 


"thanks ryeowook for coming. I really appreciate it."


"what are families for. I'll see you tomorrow." they hugged and ryeowook walked off to the other direction while hyoyeon walked to the other direction with Ho Woong. 


"ok let's go." they followed hyoyeon and Ho Woong silently, without them noticing. After a couple of minutes, they arrived at a supermarket. She put Ho Woong in the cart and went shopping for food.


"hyung I'm hungry now. Can we buy something?" kyuhyun asked T.O.P.


"make it quick and don't let them see you." but before kyuhyun could go, they heard someone clearing their throat right behind them. 


"really!? Following me was your second opinion?" they turned around and saw hyoyeon standing there with her hands on the cart.


"oh hey hyoyeon!! When did you get here?" Simon said pretending nothing happened. She smirked at them.


"quite playing. Now tell me something, why would you want someone like me to join your team? What is this team anyways?" she asked walking around the aisles, with them following from behind as they told her about the RH team and why. She nodded understanding why they would want her to join.


"so you know what I do?" 


"yes, we know you work as a bartender, we know your a single mother, we know your a . . Thief." T.O.P whispered the last word, so nobody around them know what their talking about.


"you sound like a stalker."


"ok enough. Just answer my question. Will you join or not?" she thought for a second. Then she nodded. All three did a high five, as they jumped in joy, all except T.O.P since he doesn't do that kind of stuff.


"on one condition."


"what?"


"you get me the best baby-sitter to take care of Ho Woong and we steal money from every bank. Deal?"


"ok deal . . Hey wait, did you just say steal money from every bank?"


"well I do all the stealing and you guys are my back ups."


"no, we're not going to help you steal money. we'll find a baby-sitter for you instead." she sadly nodded and they went to the cash register to pay for the food. They walked out together, back to hyoyeon's apartment building.


"thanks for taking me home guys."she smiled.


"no problem."


"oh and thanks for paying for my stuff too." she went into her apartment leaving the three guys dumbfounded. They suddenly knew what she was talking about and quickly checked their wallets.


"dang it. She just stole all of our money." kyuhyun sighed.


"she really is the best thief." T.O.P said, walking outside to the car.


"you know, I wonder who the father is?" Simon randomly said as he got in the car. They ignored him and drove off.