Meeting

Robin Hoods

RH headquarters
16:00 hours 
Seoul, Korea 


He walked through the empty hallways as he made his way to the meeting room. With a push of a button, the door opened up revealing four total strangers in front of him. He walked in and sat down. The four strangers followed along.


"so why are we here?" the one on his left asked as she stared at him.


"welcome to RH Headquarters." he started. Looking at each and every one of them.


"we, all five of us, are now a team of RH." he paused and waited for them to response. Then the guy in a causal suit raised his hand. He gave him a nod and he spoke.


"what is RH exactly?" 


"RH, stands for robin hood." the blonde girl spoke up.


"yes, we work together to be robin hoods."


"I'm sorry but do we get paid to be robin hoods?" the girl with long red hair asked.


"no. We don't get paid. This team is only here to do one thing. We break evil and help the good. Actually that is two things."


"I'm out." the blonde and red said as they stood up and walked out of the meeting room.


"wait, don't leave. Tell me, why are you leaving? We didn't even start yet." he pointed out and stood up from his chair. The two ladies turned back around and looked at them. Then the blonde spoke first.


"One; I don't know you. Two; I can't be here with him." she pointed to the guy on her left with the blonde and brownish hair. Then she continued . .


"Three; I thought we were getting paid. And Four; I have other important things to do."


"oh yeah, what's more important then being robin hoods?"


"having a family to take care of. That's more important then being here." she walked out of the meeting room with the other lady following her.


"do you, by any chance know her?" he asked the guy that she pointed out.


"actually I do. 5 years ago. We use to date. Oh I'm Simon by the way."


"I know who you are that's why I called you. I'm Seunghyun but you can call me T.O.P. " T.O.P said


"So tell me about the other two that just walked out. Why them?" the guy in the suit named kyuhyun asked.


"the only reason that I called all of you down here was because I wanted to make this team to help the good and bring the evil down. Those two girls are the best out of anybody else." T.O.P explained.


"the blonde one is Kim Hyoyeon. She is the best thief out there and we need her in our team. The red one is Park Bom. She is a grifter and also a art thief but she doesn't do that anymore."


"wait! You said that this team is to help the good but the people in the team are bad. One is a thief and the other one is a grifter." Simon shouted not completely understanding what he is saying.


"sometimes we do bad things for only a good cause. It's the only thing you guys are good at." T.O.P explained and then continued.


"like you (pointing at kyuhyun), your a hacker. And Simon your a hitter. If we combine all of us together we can work together to bring down evil." he finished.


"and you. What do you do?" kyuhyun asked.


"I'm the mastermind of the group."


----------------------------------------


Meanwhile outside the building . . .


The ladies walked to a near by coffee shop after they talked for a while.


"so why did he call us? Do you know him?" the blonde named hyoyeon asked.


The other lady nodded and said, "I really don't know why he called us and no, I don't." the girl named Bom answered.


"he brings in complete strangers and tell them their in a team and  they don't even know each other. Well except one." hyoyeon said and took a sip of her coffee.


"uhmm that's right. Tell me how you know that guy you pointed at? He was pretty cute." Bom said excitedly.


"we dated for 5 years then after some things happened I got pregnant and I ran away without telling him about the baby. Then now I met him again and it looks like he didn't remember me after I pointed it out."


"I completely understand." she nodded. The waiter came by to give them the check. Hyoyeon was about to pay but then bom stopped her and said, "I'll do it." she looked through her purse but she couldn't find her wallet. She looked up at hyoyeon and then at her hands. 


"looking for this." she held up bom's wallet and Bom snatched it away.


"you really are a thief." she smiled and they walked out of the coffee shop together.


"so I guess this is a goodbye." hyoyeon said looking at Bom.


"yeah I guess it is. We could probably meet some other time." she hugged hyoyeon and hyoyeon hugged back.


"it was nice meeting you."


"you too." with that they walked their separate ways.

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

How is the first chapter? Please comment and subscribe. THANK YOU!!!!