A happy ending? (1/2)

Robin Hoods

One month later . . .


She walked through the beautiful park in Seoul. The sun was shining from above which reflected on her face making her glow. Her beautiful flawless skin was creamy white, Her big doe-like eyes where covered with sunglasses and Her long red hair shined through the sunlight as she made her way to her destination. She saw him sitting on the bench alone. She smiled and made her way to the bench and sat down next to him. He looked up at her but she never looked back at him. She just stared out at the beautiful scene before her. After a couple of minutes of silents, she suddenly spoke.


"why did you want to meet?" she turned her attention to him. He looked back at her and cleared his throat.


"I just . . I wanted to . . I mean . ." he sighed and run his hands through his hair.


"I wanted to see you." she sat up straight surprised by his words.


"Bwoh?" her heart skipped a beat


"I mean I just wanted to know how's life? What you've been up to lately?" he cursed at himself for saying that, what he really wanted to say was never going to come out of his own mouth. Her heart suddenly sank. She was expecting something else.


"oh you know, the usual." she had a hint of disappointment in her voice.


"and you?"


"oh same here." then it got awkward again. She looked at her watch and she stood up.


"umm oppa. I have to go. I'm late for my audition. I'll see you later. It was nice meeting you again." he stood up and hugged her. She was surprised but she just hugged him back.


"it's nice to see you too. Have fun at the audition. We'll be watching." she nodded and they let go of the hug. She smiled and turned around. He watched her figure disappear.


"I love you."


"aww oppa I love you too." he looked up but he didn't see anybody. He turned around and saw Hyoyeon standing there with Ho Woong, Simon and kyuhyun.


"hey what about me?" Simon and kyuhyun said in unison. She just ignored them and went up to T.O.P while holding Ho Woong.


"what are you guys doing here?"


"remember, we're going to Bommie unnie's performance. Let's go." she turned him around and pushed him forward. They walked to the building together where they held the auditions.
They found empty seats in the back and sat there watching each and every performance. Finally it was Bom's turn. She walked on stage and introduced herself then she started. She sang beautifully that everybody in the audience was astonished by her great voice.


After she was done performing, everybody clapped and cheered for her. The judge nodded his head at her and she gave him a big smile.


"congratulations Ms. Park. You've made it. Thanks for coming." the director said and Bom exited the stage, running happily to the back, where the gang were. Once Hyoyeon saw Bom, she let go of Ho Woong's hand and ran over to Bom and gave her a big hug while jumping up and down. Ho Woong started crying while saying umma. She quickly let go of Bom and grabbed Ho Woong, calming him down.


"it's like he doesn't even know me and I'm his father." Simon said.


"that's because he doesn't." Hyoyeon explained. She rocked Ho Woong in her arms, making him sleepy.


"good job Bom. You did great." T.O.P suddenly said moving a bit closer to her. She blinked a couple of times and smiled.


"thanks oppa." it was silent between them. The other three stood behind, watching them quietly.


"I think we should leave and give them some time together." Hyoyeon whispered and the three left the two alone.



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I changed my mind about having four more chapters. Instead I'll be putting up two more chapters and then  this story will be done and i can actually start my new  story called roommates? . . . . I hope you check it out.

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/268015/roommates-donghae-eunhyuk-hyoyeon-superjunior-luhan-baekhyun-chanyeol