A happy ending (2/2)

Robin Hoods

"so I was wondering . ."


"yes?"


"would you . . . would you like to . ." she blinked her doe-like eyes at him, still waiting for him to ask her.


"would you like to . . . go . . out with m-me?" she smiled and nodded her head. T.O.P pulled her into a hug and they walked hand in hand out the door.


----------------------------------------


"aww that was so cute." she squealed as she jumped up and down behind the curtains.


"T.O.P oppa is so sweet." her smile suddenly faded as she thought of something or someone.


"I wished he did that to me." she mumbled to herself.


"what did you say?" kyuhyun had just came back from getting ice cream with Simon. Hyoyeon jumped by his sudden appearance.


"yay *smack* what the hell? Don't scare me like that." she yelled. Kyuhyun rubbed his arm and pouted while stuffing ice cream in his mouth.


"I'm sorry but seriously what did you say?"


"nothing. It's nothing. Let's go home, Ho Woong is getting tired."  she held Ho Woong in her arms and the three walked off.


----------------------------------------


It was silent between them as they walked around Seoul together. They walked in a cafe to get themselves some hot coffee and to also catch up with each other.


"so . . umm since we're, you know together now, I guess we could go together . ." the waiter came and gave them their coffee and Bom gave T.O.P a confused look.


"go where?" she said taking a sip of her coffee.


He cleared his throat and said, "I was thinking of going to . . Paris." she gasped and dropped her coffee on the table.


----------------------------------------


"we'll see you later kyuhyun. Goodnight."


"goodnight hyung and hyoyeonnie!!" they waved and the two went in while kyuhyun walked by himself.


"they seem happy together." he said to himself.


"they are perfect together." he had a bitter smile on his face as he turned back around to face the apartment.


"I guess she's better off with him instead of with me." he turned back around and walked off to his own house.


----------------------------------------


"p-p-paris?!?" he nodded while grabbing some napkins to clean up the coffee she had spilled.


"i-if you don't want to go you don't have to. I'm not forcing you to go but then again I really want to go with you." he looked deep into her eyes as he said all that to her. She couldn't say anything about the sudden trip to Paris.


"what . . what about the headquarters. Aren't you going to continue that?" he stopped wiping the table and took her hands.


"remember, we're done with the headquarters. No more missions or anything like that." she took a deep breath and looked at her boyfriend.


"o-ok I'll go with you." he smiled and gave her a kiss on the cheeks which made her insides burn. Her cheeks were bright red. She quickly covered her face and playfully hit him.


"good. We leave tomorrow night."


"what? You already paid for everything?" he nodded and grabbed her hand. They paid and they walked out of the cafe. After a couple of minutes or so of walking, they finally arrived at the headquarters where T.O.P now lives. Once they arrives there was a note hanging on his door. He picked it up and read the note.


Its not over. Be prepared.
-anonymous


Bom took the note and read it herself. She looked at T.O.P and said, "he's back isn't he?" T.O.P looked at her with a worried look spread across his face.


"it's not over."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------

Ok dont hurt me. i know this ending is kind of you know bad but at least i finished it. im actually excited to start my other story, its going to be so much fun. thanks to everybody who commented and subscribed to this story. THANK YOU!!!!

-Khunhyolover97