Mission 1: Keeping it safe (3/4)

Robin Hoods

They drove off to an old factory close to a near by forest. They hid their car in the forest and walked over to the building. She turned to look at him and she asked . .


"is this the place?"


"of course, I put a tracking device on their car and-" she cut him off.


"-I get it, let's check it out then." they walked to the building and saw that someone was coming out of the building. They ran to a small gasp in between the building. They were facing each other and their faces were so close that their lips were about to touch.


"do . . you think their gone now?" she asked avoiding eye contact.


-kyuhyun's p.o.v-


She's so beautiful up close, actually shes always beautiful. I just wanted to kiss her right there. Our lips were so close to touching, but she suddenly moved away and went out of our hiding spot. I felt disappointed when she did that. I really wanted to kiss those kissable lips of . .  Kyuhyun!! Control yourself. We're just friends and we met 2 weeks ago, but her lips are just- KYUHYUN focus. Stop thinking about her. I suddenly heard a snap and that kicked me out of my thoughts.


"come on, let's go. We don't have much time." she said and we ran to the building to check it out.


-end of p.o.v-


----------------------------------------


Simon, T.O.P, and Bom went to a cafe to meet up with yoona, who happens to be their target. As they saw her come in, she happily ran over to them and introduced herself. She quickly sat down next to Simon and they talked.


"I heard your really good at directing movies." she asked T.O.P.


"of course I am. I directed more than 30 movies." he said with an accent.


"Simon here, asked me to come and I really want to be in your movie. Is that ok?" she shook simon's arm as he faked a smile at her.


'I wonder how hyoyeon and kyuhyun are doing?' Simon thought as his smile slowly faded away.


----------------------------------------


"you go that way and I'll check upstairs." he ordered and they split up to search for mason. Once he was upstairs, he looked through all the doors but there was no sign of mason anywhere.


"kyuhyun." she said in the earbud.


"what?" he said back.


"I-I found mason. Come down to the 2nd section of the building, close to the kitchen area." she sounded so serious about this, so he ran to the 2nd section of the building and went to the kitchen. He saw a door open and he quietly went in there. Once he was in, he was surprised of what he saw in there.


"you have got to be kidding me." he said to her as they scanned the room with their eyes.


----------------------------------------


"good I'll see you tomorrow. It was nice meeting you. Bye" she happily said and skipped out of the cafe. They sighed as a sign of relief.


"you can take off your scarf now." T.O.P said to Bom. She took off her scarf and said, "god her voice annoys me to death. It's too manly-like and that laugh of her's, tsk." she let out all of her anger as they walked their way back to the car.


"you know we have to see her tomorrow, right." Simon said and chuckled at bom's pouting face.


"don't remind me." she huffed and T.O.P couldn't help but smile at her.


'she's so cute. Wait, did I just say that?' his smiled faded as he entered the car and drove off.


----------------------------------------


"change of plans kibum. I have things to do tomorrow with a very handsome and famous director. So let's leave on friday night. Ok" kibum looked up from his papers and looked at her with death glare.


"WHAT?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?" he yelled and she jumped a bit but then again, she wasn't scared of him since she's in control of everything and he's only the helper.


"you heard me. Now move the date and tomorrow stay with all the children. Got it!" she stood up and walked out of his office. Kibum threw the papers on the floor and told all the workers that they will be leaving Friday night instead.


----------------------------------------


They stopped by a bridge and got out of the car. They stood in front of the car while looking straight ahead, thinking about what they saw.


"would hyung get mad if we . . you know." she nodded and then pouted. She suddenly thought about her past but she shook it off as tears came rolling down her cheeks. She quickly wiped it away and went back in the car, so kyuhyun wouldn't see her crying. Kyuhyun followed and turned to her as he got in the car.


"I know you want to save them. You know that too. Let's just ask him first and see what he thinks. It's actually-"


"-no kyuhyun."


"what?" he was confused.


"we can't. we have to stick to the plan. We can't do anything about it and you know how T.O.P oppa is."


"but hyoyeon, we have to-"


"-kyuhyun listen to me. We have to stick to the plan and save mason. We don't have a choice." he stared at her, worried. He sighed and drove off, taking a quick glance at hyoyeon, who had tears trailing down her cheeks.


'you'll regret this hyoyeon. I know you will.'