Last Mission: Mission impossible (2/4)

Robin Hoods

The lights flickered in the dark room. The sound of breathing was only heard. Then the door opened, revealing a tall man in black. He walked in the dark room and stood in front of her as he the lights.


"it's good that you joined us." his deep voice was heard in the echoey room.


"tsk. Join!?!! More like kidnapped!! You son of a-"


"-now now young lady, I suggest you watch your language." he went closer and pulled down her blind fold.


"why don't you be a dear and call your boss for me." he continued. He held the phone in front of her and dialed the number for her.


"No. Not for someone like you." he grabbed her hair and tugged on it as she made a face. He held the phone next to her ear and the phone rang.


"oh Hyoyeon-ah." she didn't respond yet and he shoved the phone closer to her, harshly.


"o-oppa."


"Hyoyeon-ah, what's wrong?"


"if you don't give him what he wants . ." she paused as a tear rolled down her pink cheeks.


"he'll kill me." with that being said, Mr. Jung hung up and walked out of the room with a smirk plastered on his small face. After closing the door he walked to out of the building and drove off.


----------------------------------------


"if you don't give him what he wants . . . He'll kill me." he replayed the call over and over again as he could tell she was crying, softly.


"we have to do something about this. If we don't find her, she'll be done for."


"what do you think we're trying to do? Stop talking and start helping." after all of the arguing and fighting, T.O.P slammed the table with his fist and they gave him their full attention.


"kyuhyun, I want you to go and track down where this was coming from. Simon, just sit down and relax. And Bom." he turned to look at her and she looked up at him.


"your coming with me." he grabbed her hand and walked out of the room while leaving the other two alone.


"are they . ." kyuhyun shook his head at simon and continued to do his work.


----------------------------------------


-Bom's p.o.v-


He dragged me out of the building and pulled me tours his car. He opened the door for me. I got in and he closed the door for me and ran to the other side. What a gentlemen. No wonder a lot of girls like him. First his smokey eyes and second that warm feeling of his hands. Wow, I'm deeply in love with him.


"what at you smiling about?" a voice said kicking me out of my daydream. I actually didn't notice him there for a while. I stopped smiling and turned away with a hint of blush starting to reveal on my face. He started the car and we drove off.


"Where . . Where are we going?" I asked breaking the awkward silents in the car.


"we're going to get a little help from a friend."


I titled my head to the side, "nugu?"


"you'll see." the smirk on his face was also cute. I can't believe I fell in love with him just like that. Well actually, it's been two in a half months.


-end of p.o.v-


----------------------------------------


"Anything?" he sighed with annoyance as he continued to type random things on his computer. The two have been going at this for a long time now and Simon never stop talking, which annoyed kyuhyun to death.


"you think something-"


"-hyung!!!" Simon jumped in shock as he walked back to the couch.


"just stop it please. Just let me work my magic, will yuh!!" Simon knew kyuhyun didn't want to be bothered so he nodded his head and locked his lips shut.


"thank you." kyuhyun turned back to the computer and something suddenly popped up on the screen. It was an email. He clicked on it and his eyed widen in shock.


"hyung, come here quickly." Simon got up and walked over to kyuhyun quietly. Once he was over there, his eyes grew bigger as he saw picture of Hyoyeon and the message below the picture.


"bring your boss in less than 20 minutes or else we shoot her." kyuhyun read a loud. The picture showed Hyoyeon striped in a chair and a gun pointed right at her head. Simon was so angry he smashed the flower vase right next to him, which made kyuhyun jump a bit. He started to destroy everything else in the room and kyuhyun tried to stop him. After kyuhyun got a hold of him, Simon clasped on the floor as hot tears ran down his cheeks.


"it's ok hyung. We can find her. We can." Simon cried even more as kyuhyun lightly patted his back.


'Don't worry Hyoyeon. We're coming.'

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

Today I'm going to be adding two chapters, since I havent updated yet. CLICK NEXT FOR CHAPTER 15!!