Getting the team III of III

Robin Hoods

She paced back and forth and she thought about what just happened. As for the others, they sat on the bench and watched her pace back and forth.


"so let me get this straight. You want me to kidnap Park Bom?" she questioned as she stopped pacing back and forth.


"well adult-nap but yes, for like the umpteenth time we want you to adult-nap Park Bom." she started to pace back and forth again until kyuhyun stopped her.


"hyoyeon it's not that hard to adult-nap someone, even though it sounds bad but in our case it isn't." she nodded and sat down on the stool behind the counter.


"instead of adult-napping her, I got a better idea." she told them her idea and they nodded in response.


"ok we'll pick you up at 6. Be ready by then." T.O.P said. He got up and bid goodbye to them before heading out. Right when he walked out, he bumped into someone. He couldn't see that persons face but he noticed that person was a girl.


"I'm sorry, excuse me." she walked passed him without looking up at him. When he was about to walk, he found something on the floor. He picked it up and looked at the necklace, noticing it was a locket. He opened it up and saw a picture of a guy and . . . . Park Bom. He quickly turned around and ran to the corner of the building but nobody was there. He groaned in frustration. He kept the locket and moved on.


----------------------------------------


MBC building
19:00 hours
Dressing room


She sat on the stool and apply make-up as she hummed to her favorite tune.


"Miss Park, your on in 5." she thanked the worker and fixed herself a bit before heading out.


"this is for you appa." she reached up to grab her necklace but noticed it wasn't around her neck. She panicked as she searched and searched for it everywhere.


"Miss Park we have to go. Your on."


"one minute please I'll be just out." she sighed and thought to herself, 'it's ok bommie, you can do it without it. It's fine. Breath In and out . . In and out.' she walked out of the dressing room all the way to the stage. As she entered the stage, she froze a bit. She felt butterflies in her stomach. She couldn't do this without her necklace.


----------------------------------------


Once they arrived, they sat down in the auditorium where everybody else were. The lights started to deem and the host came out as the spotlight moved over to him.


"ladies and gentleman, welcome to the MBC contest. Today, we have performers from around the world that had join us in the contest. Please welcome our first runner up, Kim teayeon!!" everybody clapped and a very petite girl came to the stage and started singing.


"why are we here again?" kyuhyun whispered to hyoyeon.


"because we have to see Bommie's performance." she answered. After about 20 minutes it was bom's turn. Hyoyeon smiled as she saw her friend come out on stage. She noticed that Bom just stood there and didn't introduce herself, looking scared.


"why isn't she saying anything?" without answering Simon back, she got up and ran to the stage. Bom looked at her wide eye and also the others in the crowd. Hyoyeon smiled and happily walked to the guitar on the side and sat on the stool in the middle of the stage. As Bom sat down hyoyeon started strumming to the song that Bom wrote herself, called 'you and I'. Bom gave her a 'how did you know?' look and hyoyeon smiled back in response. Bom started to feel less nerves and she started singing.


----------------------------------------


"how did you know I was here?" hyoyeon looked at her tall friend and raised a brow.


"oh right, I forgot. You know you shouldn't go into peoples house without them knowing, but since your a friend it's fine by me." she smiled at her as they walked to the front of the building with three guys following them from behind.


"are you sure you want me to join?" she asked as they stopped next to her car.


"of course. If I join then you join." hyoyeon whispered.


"ok." Bom turned around to face the guys. She walked up to T.O.P and said, "ok I'll join but on one condition." 


He sighed and said,"again with the condition things."


"we have to get paid." he looked at her and gave her a cold look.


"what?! Are you crazy? I can't afford to pay all of you."


"does that mean we get to steal from the bank?" hyoyeon said happily. They looked at her and shook their heads. She pouted and crossed her arms.


"it's a yes or no." she said as she put her hands on her hips.


T.O.P suddenly gave up and said, "fine. You can get paid and only one bank." hyoyeon's head shot up and she jumped in excitement while doing a fist pump in the air.


"I'm in." she smiled and walked back to her car.