Mission 1: Keeping it safe (1/4)

Robin Hoods

She ran as fast as she could and tried to catch up to them.


"Please . . Please I beg of you, let him go. Please don't take him." she pleaded as she finally arrived closer to them and grabbed onto his black coat. He pushed her away and went into the car with the kid behind him. They drove off and she was screaming her lungs out at them, telling them to stop the car. She sat on the ground in pain as she cried for her child, she couldn't do anything else since they already drove off on her.


"come back."


----------------------------------------


15:00 hours
At the cafe


He sat in a chair, listening to her as he took a sip of his coffee and nodded at her.


"you want me to help you save your son?" he asked.


"yes, please I really need your help." she begged.


"ok Mrs. Lee, you can count on me. I'll bring back your son. Don't worry." He shook her hand and bid goodbye to her before walking upstairs.


----------------------------------------


She looked at him and then turned her attention to the other guy. She looked at her cards and put down a straight.


"oh my god, are you serious? That's like your tenth time winning. Are you cheating?" he shouted as he threw his cards on the table. She grinned at him as she collected all of the money on the table.


"now I'm broke, nice job hyoyeon." kyuhyun said and pouted as he looked at his empty wallet.


"it's not my fault you guys stink at playing thirteen." she got up and went over to bom, leaving the guys at the table.


Just then T.O.P came in and quickly sat down, "kyuhyun, I want you to hack into 'A Happy Childs Life'." he nodded and quickly went over to his laptop.


"isn't 'A Happy Childs Life', an orphan?" hyoyeon asked while taking a seat at the round table. He nodded and instructed kyuhyun to search up Mason Moon on the website.


"this is Mason Moon. It's our job to find him, before it's to late."


"so where do we start?" Bom asked walking up to the table.


"pack your bags, we're going to japan."


----------------------------------------


"Hokanohito to kare o oi!! (put him with the others!!)" he shouted at them. They brought him to a room filled with other Children in there.


"Subete ga owatta nochi, wataachiha kaigai no kōkai. (after everything is done, we sail overseas.)" they loaded every thing they had into a bin and locked it up tightly.


"we're almost done, ma'am." he said and went over to the lady, who was standing at the top of the staircase, watching everybody work from above.


"good, we sail tomorrow night."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------

There you go, It's there first mission. Sorry if chapter 5 is a bit short but dont worry because the next chapters will be long . . . I guess.