Last Mission: Mission impossible (3/4)

Robin Hoods

"just help us out just this once. We really need you." he begged. The man in front of him was stunned by the sudden action. He quickly held T.O.P's arms to help him get up from his begging position.


"ok ok just don't come in here and start doing weird things. Who is this anyways? Is she single by any chance?" he looked at Bom, who was standing behind T.O.P the whole time. He sent her a wink and she felt a warm feeling creeping up on her cheeks as she turned away from him. He pushed T.O.P aside and went over to grab her hand.


"My name is seungri. It's a pleasure to meet you. What's your name?" he kissed her hand and she blushed again but this time with a deeper shade of red.


"Bom. Park Bom. It's also nice to meet you to seungri-ssi." she bowed a bit and T.O.P pulled seungri away from her.


"take it easy. I'm just being nice." he winked at Bom again which made T.O.P jealous.


"look I don't care, just answer me. Are you in or not?" he waited for his answer and seungri made up his mind. He gave T.O.P a nod and patted his back.


"I'm in. Now, tell me about your group you made here? Whose in it?"


"I'll tell you when we get back to the headquarters. Let's go. We don't have much time."


----------------------------------------


She grunted ever time she felt the pain in her cheek. She spits out the blood and she is being pulled up again, ready to be slapped by the man in front of her.


"now answer me!! Where are they hiding? Where is he?!" she spits blood on his face. She gets slapped once more and he drops her on the ground, leaving her behind. She clutched her stomach from the pain she just received.


"aish!!" she sat up and lifted up her shirt to reveal a bullet proof vest that she wore.


"good thing I have this." she looked around the room and saw some vents. She quietly went over to one and tried opening it but she couldn't. She hit the vent with her fist and that didn't even work. She tried the others but it didn't work either. She gave up and sat on the floor. Suddenly, there was a beeping noise being heard from inside the room. She stood up and followed the beeping noise.


"where is this coming from? There's nothing in here beside a bed." she said to herself. She sat down on the bed and she looked down at her shoes. She noticed something weird with her shoes. She took off her shoes and saw a tiny red button on the back of her shoe.


"when did I-" she suddenly remember what kyuhyun told her on their first mission that was four or five months ago.


"very clever kyuhyunnie. Very clever." she pressed the button and it stopped beeping.


----------------------------------------


"hyung I got something." Simon got up from his couch and walked over to kyuhyun.


"what's that red mark?" he asked, pointing at his computer screen.


"we find her."


"really where is she?" kyuhyun gulped down a fake lump in his throat as he read where she was location at.


"She's at . . . Mr. Jung's office."


"Bwoh?!!"


 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------

I know this chapter is short but dont worry, the next chapter is going to be long. the last chapter is going to be 20 because as i said in my other chapters, i will be ending this story soon and i will update my new story called Roommates?