MS #2.5: Should I happy for you?

This is started from SNSD's ONESHOTS collection..?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

hehehehe, somehow I just can't abandon this one.. Why oh why???? I really wanted to finish the story but another idea coming up again and again, so here I am, typing in the airport lounge, spending my time T_T

And then I just remeber I have this chap in my ms word, so I add some line today, so it's like 3 weeks after writing in airport, LOL, silly me XD

 

 

 

Jessica's PoV:

 

"TaeTae!!", I heard Tiffany screaming out a name and abruptly running to kiddy and hug her tightly. Pathetic, I just figure out kiddy name just now, after one year spending time with her, she didn't give me her name, or her details. All I know from kiddy is she is in the state of heartbroken near Tiffany's state when I met her. Not just that, she really doesn't give information about her past, it's like she's really want to abandon her past, forget it so much.

 

'Tiffany'. It's the only name that came out from kiddy mouth everytime she's sleeping. In the middle of the night, I can heard her sleeptalking. I might be a sleepy head, but how can you not waking up if someone just suddenly screaming a name, then cry afterwards, but still in sleeping state. Once I tried ask kiddy who's Tiffany was, but she always pretend didn't hear my question, avoid it, switched the topic, until finally she said not to talk about it again.

 

'Tiffany'. I guess that's the name who is really important to kiddy, or TaeTae in this case. I didn't judge her to like another girl, same gender, I mean come on, I know I'm straight, or so I think I am, but I can see kiddy's love for this girl Tiffany is just so deep. She's always mumbling her name every night in her sleeps. I really want to help kiddy to get over it, to cheer her up, that's why she's here with me now, helping others, cheers others that need cheer.

 

'TaeTae'. I bet that's Tiffany's nickname for kiddy, I'm sure that's not even kiddy real name, but just from the way Tiffany said that name, with full of love and feelings, I knew, these two are meant for each other. They both are suffering deeply because of their love. What I don't understand is, why they are separate if they both love each other? Why kiddy want to forget her? And why Tiffany said kiddy is gone forever? Now I'm really curious about their stories, but to in right now and ruin their sweet moment, nahh, I guess I just let them be.

 

No One's Pov:

 

Jessica then slowly walked out leaving the two girls hugging alone. While Tiffany still hugging Taeyeon and sobs loudly at Taeyeon's shoulder. Is it really Taeyeon? Or she's just someone whose face like Taeyeon?

 

 

 

Tiffany's PoV:

 

"TaeTae!!"

 

I hugged her, really tight, her scent, her embrace, her voice, it's all really her. I cry my hearts out loudly, I sob at her shoulder, but why she's not saying anything?? Why she didn't hug me back? I release the hug, hold her shoulders and look into her face. I studied her face, her feature, her forehead, her eyebrows, her eyes, her nose, her cheek, her lips, her jawline then back again to look into her eyes. This is really my Taeyeon.

 

"TaeTae......", I called her name again, waiting for her response.

 I shake her body, "TaeTae, it's me Tiffany! Don't you remember me??", I can feel my tears are building up, but I hold it for her. She moves her hand to my face, she wipes out the tears in my face,

 

 

 

"Tiffany,,, uljima...."

 

 

 

Taeyeon's PoV:

 

I paralyzed, my eyes playing trick on me. After the whole one year I run away from my life, run away from her, from this girl who hugged me right now, why, why all of the sudden she appear in front of me now?? Is this even real?? Is this really her? But why God?? What are You implying right now??

 

I can feel my body being stiffed, I real

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter