Oneshot #8: Happy New Year 2014

This is started from SNSD's ONESHOTS collection..?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s already 2014..

Just last night.. literally, it was 31st December 2013.. We spent New Years’ Eve together.. We talk, we laugh and the we separate because we both have others party that we have to attend, separately.

For me, I was a family person. When my family told me to spent New Years’ Eve with them, I comply immediately. Only you who can make me defy my own family. I can trade all the time you needed, just to be spending time with you.

A couple days ago, I begged my mom to spent New Years’ Eve with you, just for a moment. It was a hard conquest if you ask me. Not to mention Krystal who said she miss her New Years’ Eve with her group so I should do the same. I’d do anything, almost everything to be with you. You said yes for spending the New Years’ Eve together with me, although it only 15 minutes.

I don’t know when this feeling begin, is it when we still a trainee in SM? Or is it when we finally debuted as a group together? Or is it when you care so much for me that you love to fix my hair? I don’t know..

It was hard to conquer the jealousy in me, considering you have so many fanboys around you.

It was hard everytime you filming a drama and there was so many kissing scene.

So what happened?

 

 

Last Year, you were in KBS Drama Award too, attending the red carpet and winning the netizen award, then you’ve being the MC. This year you get busier because you’re filming your drama, Prime Minister & I. We can’t perform together in Gayo Dajeun, and still in the last day of 2013, you’re being a MC again and unexpectedly winning an award too.

I know your schedule is a tight pack, because of that I said to the girls to visit you in shooting location. And last night I sneak out to your place of award, seeing you from the backstage, waiting you patiently just to say Happy New Year to you. And yes, although it was a brief moment, we managed to see each other and say Happy New Year to each other.

Oh Im YoonA, you’re really made my life full of colours.

 

“Sica unnie! You really came! Happy new year unnie! Please take care of me in this 2014 year too!”

“O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter