MS #5.1: My Lawsuit, My Neighbor (part 1)

This is started from SNSD's ONESHOTS collection..?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica Jung, one of the youngest CEO in fashion industry. Rumour has it that she made deal with the devil so that she is in the wealthiest woman in South Korea. Her startup company, the Blancgroup, as she called it, the first time the company name emerged in the public, it has already has ten branch, around the Asia market. How come? No one knows.

Public curiosity made her face known to the world. Rumour has it that she has cold personality, keeping the employee of her company focus to their job, no one has ever slacking and not fired after. She is the “it” girl at the moment, no one, no other company dare to have issue with her, no one including a small glasses store in Japan that already have the name “Blanc” first.

 

 

“What is your job people?! How hard it is to find if the name “Blanc” already license or not?? How hard it is??”

No one dares to lift their head to see the raging Jessica.

“You! Yes you Mr. Park!”

The one that pointed become so stiff upon his name being called. His palms already sweating, not to help some pity glance from his other colleagues, glancing like saying, “I’m sorry Mr. Park I can’t help you” or “You’re on your own, I have my family too” or a sign of relief “I’m glad that’s not my name being called” Yeah, some colleagues they are.

Dare not to lift his head up, he answer, “Y-Yes Miss Jung”

“You’re the head of the law section in this company, this is of course only a small part of your job regarding licensing and ownership, have I not paid you well Mr. Park?”

The man knows best not to answer the rhetorical question.

“How can THIS happened? Have I not reminding you all that I do not tolerate any mistakes ever? And THIS, THIS is a SERIOUS matter that has tainted this company name”

The silence is so overwhelming. Raspy breathing can be heard here and there.

“I-I’m sorry Miss Jung. I-We will find the best person for this matter.”

Jessica narrowing her eyes, the old man still have courage to reply her rage? Fabulous. Calming her breath, she answers in the most icy tone ever,

“Bring that person in no less than one hour to my office, and oh you’re fired.”

Just like that Jessica left the meeting room, her heels can be heard on its way to the door. A pleading screaming from Mr. Park never reach her ear, no matter how sad the begging he does.

 

 

[Meanwhile in Japan “Blanc” office]

“Miss Im thank you for your presence here, please take a sit”. A man in his fifty said that line. Right to him is a lady in her forty, left to him is a man, refined man in his twenty? Thirty?

The woman, still in her twenty, wearing a long black trousers, a maroon red shirt with a black vest on top of it. Her hair is a shining black, a smooth silky hair just like a hair model being tied into a ponytail. Her appearance does not justified her as a lawyer, but as a fine, beautiful lady who can walks in the red carpet of some award show, being photographed by all the paparazzi that swarming to her. Im Yoona, the famous Miss Im, that never lost one case since her debut. Graduating from Harvard as top three, to be employed at the best lawfirm ever. And now she already has a lawfirm called Im and partners. She took a seat, after shaking her hands gently with those three people. She straighten her back, reaching to her bag, pulling out a folder containing some papers.

Such a right to the point person, as the three look at her. Their thoughts are the same, it’s not a waste of money hired this woman.

“As you all know, we are against the big company that even Asia has eyes on it. The Blancgroup. I will need all the true facts and legal document on your brand for your glasses “Blanc”. I will need all of your cooperation and honesty in this so we will win this case”

Yoona said with a tone of confidence that the three of them smile, widely.

“Can we also press charges? Because they use our brand name and have sold some stuff on its name, can we get, uh you know, some royalty or penalty or whatever you guys called it”, the man, no so refine after all, speaks his thought.

Greedy people is greedy, Yoona thoughts.

“We can do that since you guys is the one that have patent for the brand Blanc”, Yoona answer in a monotone. Profession, yes professional as I could be.

“Oh-oh, then we will be rich yes right? Oh my son, you are so smart!”, now the lady, not so lady afterall, but no, Yoona can’t judge people, well her client that fast.

The man in his fifty, if Yoona has guessed right, is the truth owner of this Blanc glasses, still in his calm pose, seems like ignoring the wealthy dream his wife and son do.

“But as you said Miss Im, Blancgroup is somehow a big, frightening company for me. Those who can get partnership with them, their income become triplets or even higher than the usual sales. I wish to finish this case without people will looking down at our store. I do not wish people will talk this store behind our backs, saying negative things, if you know what I mean.”

Ah, the man said wisely. Age does gave wisdom to this man. Yoona nodded, somehow agree to this man perspective.

“I understand your concern, Sir.” Yoona smiles to the old man.

 

 

[Back to Blancgroup head office]

After Jessica left the meeting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter