MS #5.3: My Lawsuit, My Neighbor (Final)

This is started from SNSD's ONESHOTS collection..?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yes hi readers, how are you? I hope you all doing great with your life!
This is the last chap of YoonSic (and probably my YoonSic collection too).
Sorry for the very long wait (hiatus) but I hope this chapter can be our closure :)

 

“Let me take you home”

Wow, this woman is persistent, Yoona thinks. Didn’t talk anything regarding the case at the dinner and now maybe she’s trying to talk about this while pretending to take me home. Yes, that’s must be it.

“No, thank you. I can get home alone just fine.”

“Aww, come on, I still want to spend this night with you”

“No, I need my rest”

I need to get myself away from this woman. It’s not nice if people see that I befriended my enemy. Besides, doesn’t she have anything to do? The world said that she is a busy person right? Then this case must be bloody important to her. Nice try there Jessica, but I’m not falling for this.

Yoona stops a cab and directed the driver to go to her home. Yes home, a wonderful and warm place in this weather of winter.

 

 

Yoona already has a mug of milk in her hand, wearing her comfortable pajamas, a two piece set like a kid pajamas, blanket all over her shoulders, pairs of rillakuma slippers on her foots, she’s walking to her work desk at home, putting down the mug beside the papers, taking out the chair, sitting on it and continue sipping the warm milk.

“Ah, I really need to step up my work because of this Jessica Jung.”

Focusing on her laptop, most pages containing about who, what, any details of Jessica Jung. She had her homework done about the Blancgroup, tonight she patchs her knowledge of its owner. Yoona furrows her eyebrows, no bad news at all of this person, no grudge, no rival, no lover, nothing, no scandal at all. Is this really the internet? How come there’s nothing about this woman?

It’s already one and half in the morning, Yoona has half of the papers examined and organized to her laptop. She rarely put attention on what time already is, all she cared is her alarm at 3AM. Not really an alarm to go to sleep but rather to stretch her body and take a breath, or sleep if she want to.

Not really hear anything at all at first, she ignored the knock on her door. Thinking maybe her brain is getting tired and need another mug of milk. As she stood up, holding the mug for refill, the knocking get louder and clearer. Who is in the right mind knocking at this time of night? The last time she recalled, the only neighbor that she know is the one across the street, is away, having holidays across the globe. Thiefs? No way, each house in this complex might don’t have a fence but the front, at least this is an elite complex where the security is tight, no way even a homeless person can walk in.

Walking quietly to the front door, put down the mug to the nearest table, grabbing a long umbrella for defense, she walks slowly and tiptoes to the little hole in the door. A woman?

The knocking now heard very well, as Yoona is only behind the door, Yoona and the guest whoever it is, is only separated by a door.

“Yoona, it’s me Jessica!”

What?! Jessica Jung? Yoona quickly open the lock and all the password and open the door, there she sees Jessica in the night gown with length just above her knees, with an eyepatch above her hair, a pair of fluffy slippers, and hugging a teddy bear.

“Jessica Jung! What are y-”

The one who yelled at ignore the yelling and just like she’s the owner of the house, she invited herself in and planted her nice in the nearby couch.

“Ah, thank you for opening the door Yoona! It’s so cold outside!”

Seeing in the dim light that the face of her guest is a little bit pale, Yoona stop her yelling, close the door and walk approach the woman in the night gown.

“It’s a nice pajamas anyway! Oh and a cute slippers you wear!”

Yoona can only stand in front of the couch, crossing her hand at her chest, waiting for answer why this woman sitting comfortably in her own couch, in her own home. Yoona doesn’t really gave a that Jessica’s choice of night gown is so thin,

It her own doing that she felt cold, yes.

The guest still hugging the stuff animal, in the dim light Yoona can sense that the guest of her is really have a great body. Yoona start tapping her feet, feeling annoyed that someone disturbed her in the middle of her work, she ignored the cute puppy eyes at her display of sight.

“So tell me, what are you doing, in front of my house, with that choice of clothes, in this time, in this frozen weather? What if I’m already sleep and you freeze yourself out-- Never mind, explain yourself Jessica.”

The later just held her head down, she herself knows what she’s doing right now is somehow a childish act, not really a fitting image to the world called Jessica Jung. But in front of this woman named Im Yoona, she somehow can show any other side of her, the side that the world doesn’t know she have.

“At first, I’m sorry, I know I disturbed you.”

“Secondly, actually I want to ask for sugar.. That house run out sugar, how come there’s no sugar in a home right? It’s weird, the previous owner is weird, oh maybe he doesn’t like sweet stuff? But we need sugar for our life right?”

What previous owner? What home? What is this woman talking about? Is her brain already freezing? Wh-

“And lastly, instead just asking of sugar, I want to introduce myself as your new neighbor and I initiated myself to have a welcoming pajamas party with you, my neighbor. So yeay!”

The revelation is so fast, as fast as Jessica throws herself for a hug to Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter