Oneshot #12: Place to Stay

This is started from SNSD's ONESHOTS collection..?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi readers, it's been long long time no see yeah?
Hehehe, I know I know, I miss writing fanfics too you know!

 

"Ahhhh finally you came Taeyeon-shi!"

"Dae, I'm sorry sir the traffic is just way out of control..."

"Don't you feel tired everyday have to take train and bus to get here? How much time you spent along the way? Why don't you just looking for a rent house or apartment around here, so it less a hassle for you"

"Ah yes sir, I'll look it into my consideration.."

"This is not a suggestion Taeyeon-shi. As you know you have been late, well let me see, umm 2/3 this month? It's not quite a good record for our company. So I demand you to search for a place this afternoon. I'll give you more break time for it. Understand?"

 

"Yes sir....."

 

 

 

 

 

"How can I search a good place with a good price around here.. I mean come on with this salary it's not enough to rent a house not to mention apartment! What an annoying boss! Arrrghhh!!"

 

Kim Taeyeon, 25 years, a fine good looking smart woman in her age. Struggling with her only job as an office woman. Have an older brother, one that you can't depend on at all. Have a younger sister who still enroll in a private school. Parents who worked in a simple glasses store. You can imagine how Taeyeon's salary effect on the family. Glasses store, only sell glasses for reading and one who needs it. Now it's lens era, glasses kinda old fashioned, so you can imagined how 'well' their income is.

 

 

 

A tall beautiful figure apporached Taeyeon, "Taeyeon unnie!"

"Yah shikshin you startled me!", the girl instantly laugh with open wide.

"Yahh Yoona you're a girl, at least cover your mouth when you're laughing!"

"Sorry unnie, but, hahaha you're expression is just so amusing. You seem in deep thought though. Need help?", Yoona, the caring and beautiful dongsaeng asked her.

Taeyeon thinks for a while, should she asked Yoona's help on this.

"Yoona", Taeyeon holds Yoona hands, make the latter confused and look sternly on Taeyeon.

 

"No", Yoona said firmly before Taeyeon says anything.

 

 

"You can't have my lunchbox, I'm not sharing this time"

 

 

"..."

"...."

"....."

 

"Yaaahhh shikshin!! It's not what I'm going to ask! Besides,, ouch you really choose your lunchbox instead of me?? Eventhough I'm starving to death?? Is it EunHye unnie who made that lunchbox??"

"W-What are you saying unnie, ha-ha, it-it's just I'm super hungry today, yeah that's it! Why suddenly EunHye unnie being dragged on this...", Yoona said the last part mumbling.

 

 

"So Yoona, do you know some place around here to rent? I mean with the cheap price you know...", Taeyeon asked Yoona. The latter seems to think for a while before answering.

"Well I don't really know because you know unnie, I ride my car here from my place so I don't have to rent place to live around here". Taeyeon sighed, Yoona has a point, how can she knows place around here when Yoona herself is someone like her who travel go and back from home to office.

 

"But maybe I can help you, I have a friend around here, maybe she knows some cheap place to rent.", Yoona said casually,

"Really??"

"Yes, for my danshin lovely unnie, I would gladly help you unnie, tehehe", Yoona said then goes back to her seat. Taeyeon was about to say thank you when she heard the title Yoona gave to her.

"Tha- Yahhh!! Come back here you shikshin!"

"I love you too unnie! Tonight 7 o'clock at the usual mall! Hahahaha", Yoona loudly said while running back to her place. Everyone else just laugh at Yoona and Taeyeon's antics.

 

 

 

==

 

 

 

"Now where is Yoona.. She told me to go here first, ah why didn't I wait her back then, but she has client on her desk. I better text her I guess.."

Taeyeon search for her phone only to find it was on low battery.

"Oh no! 2% left! I better type fast", she tried to type her message to Yoona, but then when she was just about to send it, her phone turned off automatically.

"Noooooooooooo, don't die on me..... Huhu, now how am I supposed to tell her where I am....", Taeyeon said to herself.

"Time like this I regret that I don't have any extra battery...", Taeyeon sighed, she looked at her watch it showed 8 PM already. "Yoona where are youuuu....", Taeyeon stomach growled, she's going to the usual fast food place she and Yoona visit, with the hope the latter will come there.

 

Taeyeon choose her order and pay then she picks her seat, she looked around and the place is quite full. She found someone is sitting alone in the double seat, she approached the person hoping the person won't mind sharing seat.

 

"Excuse me miss, is this seat empty? Can I sit here if you don't mind?" Taeyeon asked politely. The asked person raised her head, eyeing Taeyeon from head to toe before finally speaking,

"Go ahead"

"Thank you miss", Taeyeon flashed a smile to the girl but the person already looking down to her meal again.

 

Taeyeon eats her meal rather fast, first is because she's hungry waiting for Yoona, secondly the atmosphere is really awkward. The person in front of her is really quiet as stone and Taeyeon doesn't understand why but she feels like she's being watched by the girl. Taeyeon takes a glance randomly to see if her feelings was right, but when she rise her head she only get to see the girl's empty eyes staring somewhere else.

 

Taeyeon never admired a girl before except Yoona maybe whose is really has beautiful face, but side profile from the girl in front of her is just makes Taeyeon chewing her meal slowly. She has to drink the water and finally look neatly to the person in front of her. She was amazed, never in her life she found someone whose jaw line is as tough as straight line but with the soft cheeks, or at least what Taeyeon thought of, with a longing eyes which sparks beautifully, her crunched nose and when Taeyeon looked at her lips, it was a thin but plump lips. She was lost at her own thoughts, why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter