MS #5.2: My Lawsuit, My Neighbor (part 2)

This is started from SNSD's ONESHOTS collection..?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part 2..

 

Jessica arrived next morning in Japan, picked up by Sooyoung. Sooyoung reports to her the dinner with Yoona, how stubborn the lawyer is. Unknowingly, Jessica smile at Sooyoung reports, she finds Yoona is amusing. Sooyoung look at that smile, know exactly what Jessica thinking right now.

Instead of going to blancgroup office in Japan, Jessica made a detour to a some sort of housing complex.

 

 

Yoona can feels her partners in office staring at her, looking somewhat want to approach her. Yes this is one of the office where the Im & Partners located, this office which majority of the employee is her partners employee. Finally one of them approach her,

“Hi Yoona, I’ll be blunt with you. Are you sure you don’t want to drop this case?” Oh why they bothered, Yoona thinks.

“Nope, you know I never backed down a case after accepting it.”

“But this is Blancgroup that we’re talking about, and Jessica Jung..” What Jessica Jung? Ah, the boss, yeah, Sooyoung mention her boss name last night.

“No matter how big or grand or enterprise the company is, one at fault is at fault.”

Stubborn Yoona is stubborn. It’s one of the good trait as a lawyer though.

“Uh, ok, well goodluck?”

“You’re going to help me right?” There’s this wavering face of her partners.

“Uhm, no, I can’t, I mean, to be honest with you, I just got the call that Jessica Jung wants to buy my firm, so yeah I don’t know”

“What? But we’re partners!”

“Yes yes I know, that’s why I haven’t said anything back to her about the offering.”

Yoona face solemn, Jessica Jung, a name to watch out.

 

 

Yoona back to her home as usual, not that she surprised, but there’s already black limo when she steps out of her office. Already knows that the limo probably for her, she approach the limo and the door open, gesturing Yoona to enter the limo.

Yoona thought that Sooyoung is the one in this limo, but no, she didn’t find the girl with the perfect pedicured nails, instead she looks at a princess? Goddess? She blinks her eyes, the view is just unreal to her. Under the dim light of the limo, there’s a woman in white pants, white sleeveless blouse with a must be expensive necklace on top of her blouse. The belt in her pants is like calling to be opened, her hair, her golden brown hair that falls flawlessly to her arms, her lips that so pink, so alive that she never see a lips like those, her nose, how pointy it is that she wants to put her nose there, and her eyes, the look and the gaze this woman have, this woman is , is this woman, so captivating, so alluring.

“Hi Yoona, I’m Jessica. Jessica Jung”, now her voice, so angelic.

“The CEO? Blancgroup?” Yoona asked like nothing happen in her mind.

“Um, yes?” The woman in white answered in a cute way.

No stop Yoona, she’s not cute! She’s your enemy in this case!

“What pleasure do I owe you that the CEO herself, you, Miss Jung, come to see me?” Yoona asked professionaly.

“Ow, come on don’t be so formal and tight like you’re forty something lawyer, it’s Jessica not Miss Jung with you”

Where is the cold, powerful and feared CEO that people talking about? This woman, she’s, well yeah powerful she is, but the rest, not so sure about that.

“Well okay Miss Jessica, what do you want?” Yoona asked the girl.

“That’s more you now, although the ‘miss’ still stand I see, hehe. What I want? Hmm, let me think. You?”

“W-What?”

“I want to get to know you? To be friends? Yes?”

What is in this beautiful woman’s mind actually? Is she trying to win me to her side because of the lawsuit? But her face shows otherwise. But what is friends for someone too powerful like her? Connections. Yes, I bet she just want to expand her network, her connections.

“If that’s all that you want to say, then I will step out of this car right now”, still with her cold façade, Yoona try to stand tough in front of this woman.

“Wait no! I’m serious and if you don’t mind can I kidnap you to accompany me for dinner?” While processing what her saying, the woman already signaled the driver to lock the limo and get going to I don’t know where.

“Are you gonna take me to some fancy dinner like Miss Choi last night? Be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter