MS #2.2: Should I happy for you?

This is started from SNSD's ONESHOTS collection..?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Oneshot #2: Should I happy for you? (part 2)

 

 

Umm hi readers!

This is the continuation of the previous chap, I'm sorry for hanging out like that :D

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon's PoV:

 

"I'm going to the toilet", I stand up and excuse myself. This all is just hard for me, I don't think I can't hold my tears any longer.

 

"I'll go with you TaeTae.. Yuri-ah, watch that shiksin from our food okay?", she suddenly said and stand up, following me.

 

"It's okay Fany-ah,, I can go by myself..", I tried to go alone, what's the point I avoid her if she's coming with me to the toilet?

 

"But Tae,, I wanna use the toilet too, can't I go with you Tae..?", she's pouting at me, again, I can't resist, how can I say no to a beautiful angel like her.

 

"Fine.."

"Yeayy..!", she claps her hand again and immediately wraps her hands in my arm.

 

*dugeun dugeun*

 

I can still feel my heart beats so fast, although it's been two years, although I know it's impossible for 'us', I could feel my heart beats for her..

 

It just silence on the way to the restroom, until she speaks..

 

"Tae, how are you doing..? I miss you so very much you know..", tch such a sweet talker, please don't say anything sweet like that again to me, don't you know it's like giving me a fake hope?? That's what I wish I could tell her, but no, I never be able to angry to her.

 

"Err, umm, I guess I fine?",

"What are you going to do about the proposal? Are you, are you getting married to him then..?", it's one sentence I don't wanna hear actually, I really don't want she answer that truthfully, but I'm curious, I need to know!

 

We arrived at the restroom, instead using the restroom, we just chat there.

 

"Umm about that Tae..",

 

'please please please don't answer that, I don't think I'm ready to know..', I'm begging inside.

 

"Tae! How about we take a picture here, it has been too long since we take pic together!", she avoided my question and pull out her phone, ready to take picture with it.

 

"Aii Fany-ah~~ here??"

"Wae? We used to be like this before, you don't want to take a picture with me Tae..?"

"Anniya, it's just.. The background is.. restroom..?"

"Gwenchana Tae, as long as there's you, wherever it is not a problem right?"

 

'Liar,, you left me.. But now you said those sweet words..'

 

"C'mon smile, 1..2..3.. Kimchi! ", with that we take a full set of photo, from the sweet pose until the odd pose, every expression was taken by Tiffany's phone camera.

 

It was fun, it was great, every moment I spent with her are all great. Now here's one memory again that I have to put in the pandora box. One memory that I have to forget again.

 

After about 50 photos, she finally feel satisfied.

 

"Transfer later to my phone okay?", I beg her, even though I know it will hurt me more to have another picture of me and her, I can't help it.

"Hmm,,", she put one finger at her chin, looks like thinking something hard, "Nope!"

"Yah~~ Wae? I want the picture too!", I grunt to her.

"No Tae.. I won't send this photos to you.."

 

 

======

 

 

Tiffany's PoV:

 

"No Tae.. I won't send this photos to you..", I said to her weakly.

 

'it will be hard for you Tae.. I'm sorry Tae.. But I just don't want to hurt you more than this.. More than today..'

 

"Umm, because I look ugly in this photo, I don't want to spread this!", I quickly cover my purpose.

"You never look ugly to me Fany-ah.. Tch, fine if you don't want to send it, I just take one with my own phone then *merong*"

 

'Geezz, she's such a dork, a really cute adorable and dorky Kim Taeyeon..'

 

Taeyeon quickly take picture of me with her phone.

 

"YAH~~~ How can you take it just like that?? It must be uglier than the one in my cam, yahh Kim Taeyeon, you better delete it!!"

 

"Or what?", she challenged me.

 

"Yah danshin! Are you challenging me??"

"Wha- DANSHIN??", I can look shaping an 'O' shape, I knew she's gonna angry if anyone called her a danshin, she fan herself with her hand. She's really cute, and sweet..

 

I know TaeTae for almost 6 years by now. I know her back then in the last semester of grade one. She's popular because she's the number

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter