MS #2.4: Should I happy for you?

This is started from SNSD's ONESHOTS collection..?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hehehehe, I just feel the last chapter is just too sad, and I suddenly have the urge to prolong this story, so here it is, enjoy!

 

 

 

 

Tiffany's PoV:

 

So here I am, alone in some unknown hotel room. Not that I don't know the hotel, I chosed it myself, planned this trip, my alone vacation to forget my feeling about Taeyeon. It has been one year after Taeyeon is taken from my life. Why God? Why You are so unfair?? Why You didn't let me realize my own feeling for her before she died?? Why You made me realize my feelings right after I lose her, forever..

 

I'm such a to make Taeyeon always hurt and suffer whenever we're together. I wish I pay attention to her more, I wish I can turn back time, i wish Taeyeon is still alive...

 

I haven't visited her grave, I don't want to. I still can't accept that Taeyeon is no longer in this world. I can't. I do want to move on, but sometimes I just want cherish all the memories we had. I don't know where Taeyeon's grave is, and I don't want to know about it. I love her and it hurts me to remember that she's really gone..

 

So once again, here I am, planning to have a vacation, but all my mind is going to Taeyeon. I guess I better take a walk, stick to my plan to enjoy my vacation and try to buried my memories with Taeyeon.

 

"Yes Tiffany, you can do this *inhale* *exhale*, you need to go out from this room, you need to take a walk, you need to clear your mind", I talked to myself.

 

I grab my sling bag, I stuffed it with only my wallet, mobile phone, tab, and other girls things that necessary. I sighed once again, I open the door and from my room, check it once again to make sure it's completely locked.

 

I'm at a resort island, with this beautiful scenery and beach alongside the hotel. I mean, it's really near from my hotel to the beach. I guess I choose wrongly the place, this place are full of honeymoon couples, while I'm alone here to forget someone.

 

I walk alongside the beach, one again I'm thinking how nice this is if I were with Taeyeon, without I realize, a tear slipped out from my eyes, how pathetic I am, crying again for something that can never be back. I slumped down my body, touching the sand, water hit my body as I cry my heart out loud.

 

 

==

 

 

No One PoV:

 

Tiffany sat in the coast of the beach, crying on the sand, not bothering if water hit her repetedly. People just looking at her, like she's a crazy people. None of the crowd approach her, they just pointing at her and whispered at each other.

 

"Look at that girl, she's crazy"

"Yeah, what is she doing sitting in the middle of water like that"

"OMO! Is she trying to suicide??? Call the beach guard!"

"I think she's heartbroken, look she's crying right?"

"Just ignore her, maybe she just try to steal some attention"

 

Comments like that, still people pass by and Tiffany doesn't give a damn about those people, she really is just wanna be alone, clear out her heart if she can. But not all the passerby ignore Tiffany, there's a brunette girl approaching her.

 

"Hey", the girl tap Tiffany shoulder, Tiffany still ignore it.

"HEY!!!", the girl shout at Tiffany, Tiffany yank the girl hand on her shoulders.

"Listen crazy girl, if you want to cry and get attention, not here!"

"Why do you care!???", Tiffany shouted at the girl.

"Ckckckck, why there's always people like you in this lovely beach, come, get out from the water!", the girl insist, try to drag Tiffany out, but Tiffany being stubborn still sit, not move an inch.

"Helloooo, I'm trying to be nice to you, come with me, aigoo come on mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter