MS #3.1: It's not that I hate you, but..... (YoonYulTi)

This is started from SNSD's ONESHOTS collection..?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

No One PoV:

 

Yoona and Yuri has been bestfriend since 8 years ago. Their friendship start from junior high school. Eventually they went to the same senior high school and same university. When Yuri decided to attend an university in America, Yoona did the same, so they both spent their university time in America. And now they have graduated, they back to Korea, work in different field of job.

 

"Yoong!", a tall tanned skin girl call her from a table not a far from where Yoona is standing.

Yoona waves her hand reply her buddy Yuri, "Yo Yul!"

Both of them give their signature greet include some small silly dance.

"You both are sure funny, hahaha", an eyesmile girl commented after the silly greeting.

"Oh, hi Tiffany", Yoona greet Tiffany with an awkward smile.

"Hi there too Yoona *eyesmile*, now let's sit shall we?"

 

Three of them, Yoona, Yuri, and Tiffany in some restaurant. It is a habit for three of them to hang together. Tiffany is Yuri girlfriend, they met in America in their college life.

 

"Yoong my buddy, what your order? Come on my treat tonight!", Yuri happily say.

"Woahh, jinjja?? Are you sure you want to treat me? I'm a shiksin if you forget?", Yoona make sure what she has heard before. As far as Yoona knows, Yuri is not so generous to waste her money to treat people, even her bestfriend before.

"Wow, am I getting a treat too honey?", Tiffany ask her Yuri.

"Wae, of course I treat you jagiya~~", Yuri leaned in to Tiffany, give a peck in her cheek.

"Yaaahh~~ We're in public pabo yah!", Tiffany blush where Yoona divert her gaze to somewhere else, not really want to see the scene, but she glances at Tiffany to see her redden cheek. Tiffany who caught Yoona glances at her coldly, didn't dare to look at Yoona's eyes and playfully slap Yuri arms.

"Waeee, can't I kiss my girlfriend?", Yuri pouted and show her pout face to Tiffany.

"Is not that, Yoona...", Tiffany hung her head low still avoid Yoona's gaze.

"Yoona, you're fine if I kiss her right?", Yuri nonchalantly ask

Yoona clears and reply casually, "Huh? Haha of course, she's your girl.. of course.. haha..", Yoona fake a slow smile with an empty eyes.

 

 

It was the second semester of college when Tiffany met the twins. At first the warmness between the three is okay, but as Yuri get closer and closer to Tiffany, Yoona kind of giving her bestfriend space for Tiffany. Tiffany always thought that Yoona doesn't like her because she snatched Yoona's bestfriend.

 

"You know, when I first met you two, I thought you two are in a relationship!", Tiffany say while slice her steak.

"*cough* w-whattt??? Haha, it's impossible Fany-ah~", Yuri who choked manage to answer.

"drink water first Yuri-ah..", Tiffany hands a glass of water to Yuri.

"Thanks babe", Yuri flashed a smile to Tiffany. Yoona who see all this just can swallow her food silently, feeling a little ache in her heart.

"But it's true, I thought you two are couple! You wore the same shirt, same accessories just like couple does, plus-"

"No we're not Tiffany", Yoona answer shortly cut Tiffany words. Tiffany can feel a cold and lone tone from Yoona, she wants to ask Yoon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter