MS #2.1: Should I happy for you?

This is started from SNSD's ONESHOTS collection..?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Oneshot #1: Should I happy for you?

 

 

 

Tonight is the day when I finally can meet her, I'm so happy and nervous at the same time. Will things be different between us? Will things gonna be awkward, after all it's been 2 years we never contact each other. Yes, two years of no communication at all.

She was my bestfriend, my first love and only. We meet when we entered college, she quickly made friend with me, and she's the first that treat me as an ordinary people, she's the first that call me 'pabo', she,, she's everything for me..

 

You were my everything to me, you are still my everything.. We were the perfect two, but why, why you..?

 

Why don't you understand my feelings? Why can't you see how sincere my feeling for you? When there's no one can open my heart, you came along with your loud personality, sinking in through my life, slowly but sure, you took my heart, you took it all, left nothing in my heart. And when you leave me, I lost all of passion in my life, I lost my heart, because you have took it all..

 

For this past two years I've been like a zombie, it really hurts when we separated, when you choose him over me. All my nights, I've always dreamt about you. There's no week without you in my dream. Those dreams feel so real, so real that sometimes I cry when I woke up and realize it all was just a dream, that you're no longer here with me..

 

I know I should've not fallen in love with you. But who am I that can manage hearts and mind? I'm just an ordinary human being, who seek for someone to love, and it's you that I've chosen to fall with. I was mesmerized by your charms, your personality, the way you clap your hands when you laugh or excited, and your dazzling eyesmile, and still mesmerized now even though it's been two years, a long two years that I think I've move on from you, when I think my heart is strong enough to meet you again, but not..

 

"There she is! Finally she came!", Yuri pointed out to some distance to a girl whose walking this way, waving her hands and put a beautiful smile on her face.

 

"Taeyeon, are you okay?", Sooyoung gently tap my stiff shoulder, I just nod slowly, watching now how Yuri greet and hug the beautiful angel in front of me.

 

"Hi Tiff, it's been a really long time since we meet all like this!", Sooyoung loud statement awaken me from the radiating charm from my one and only love, Tiffany Hwang.

 

"Yah shiksin! Your voice is just too loud!", she giggles and greet Sooyoung with a hug too. Then she looked at me.

 

'Gosh Tiffany, how you still remained the same after all this time..Why don't you change a bit?', I was deep thinking about her, when she smile to me and walk beside me.

 

"Hi Tae..It's been long time..", she said awkwardly.

"Yeah.. H-how are you Tiff..?", I stutterly just grab her hand and shake hands with her.

 

'Oh my God!! All those butterflies inside me!! Why am I still feeling this?? I should've move on!! But how come when she still mesmerized me these much!'

 

"No hug TaeTae..?", she pouts at me, whining for a hug.

 

''You can do this Tae! It's just a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter