Oneshot #10: That.. was the beginning of our story

This is started from SNSD's ONESHOTS collection..?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Im YoonA’s PoV:

 

It all started when I see her playing the piano in the music room. The melody is just so angelic, her touch of fingers in the piano, the sad song she play, I don't know for who she played that song, but it touched my heart.

 

 

Let me introduce myself, I’m Im YoonA, an actress and queen of CF in Korea. I have starred in several drama, which I must admit, the rating is not as high as if Kim TaeHee sunbaenim or Yoon EunHye sunbaenim who filmed it. Every actress is the same you say? Just sell beauty only? Who do you think you are to judge us like that!? Let me inform you, I’m now in my second year in Dongguk University. I took art and theatre classes to support my skill in acting. I know I often miss classes, but what can I do? My schedule is just so hectic that everytime I went to study, in my own university, my own class, most of my classmates always sees me as an actress, it’s feel like I’m some laboratory rabbit that they never seen before. I know I must be grateful that I’m famous, popular, but helloooo this is class for God sake! Can’t they even treat me like ordinary human? I want to study normally too you know….

 

 

So who is the mysterious piano girl you asked? At first, because most of my classmates or anyone in my university is so hyper when they see me, I kind of hate school, but I know I can’t… I have to finish my studies to get my bachelor degree right? So everytime class ended, I always slip away quickly as I can and try to find any quiet place such as library, or secluded park, or empty classroom, whatever it is as long it’s quiet. So, once a time of my life, while wait between classes, I just walk mindlessly searching for empty place when I heard the sound of piano being played. I walked closer to the room which I assumed an old music room. There I see someone, not quite clear at first because yeah I just stood stupidly out of the room and watch her play from a far. But the melody that she produced through the piano, somehow it ease my heart, but I could feel some sense of loneliness too from there. I watch until she finished her song and I still stood there when she’s coming out from the room.

 

 

“Why are you here?”, she asked me, oh her voice is just melodic and feminine.

I blinked at her, doesn’t she know that I’m Im YoonA?

“I’m a student at this university?”, I answer her back like a confused person. She chuckled at my answer, “You’re funny Im YoonA, I know you are a student here, but what I’m asking is, why out of all place, you are here?”

Oh, so she knows me, I just scratch my neck,

“I just walk mindlessly and before I know it, I’m standing here listening to your play.”

“Wait, what? You’ve been listening to me that long? And you’re still standing here not bothering to come in? Wow….”

I kept mum, this is all not make any sense in my mind, why did I do that I don’t even know. An awkward silence is surrounding us.

“Uh well, see you at the next class Im”, then she went before I can even ask her name.

.

..

“Wait, ‘see you at the next class’????”

 

 

==

 

 

Jessica’s PoV:

 

How can I not know it if someone was listening to me play that long? I must be too lost in my play again that I didn’t notice my surrounding. But hey, it’s not my fault, she’s just standing there mutely, it kind of creepy I guess.

 

 

But that person is Im YoonA pabo!

 

My inner mind told me that. So what if she’s Im YoonA? She’s just my another classmate, well I know she’s a celebrity bla bla bla, but she’s still a human right? So what’s the big deal?

 

Not everyday you can talk to her casually like that!

 

Yes I know that, she’s a busy person, she missed a lot of classes, I wonder how she still can get through the exam?

 

It’s not that what I mean Jessica Jung! Many people would love to be in your position just now, to chat with her!

 

Really? Why they are so thrilled for just chatting with another human being? Ishhh…

 

 

 

==

 

 

 

Im YoonA’s PoV:

 

 

I’m sighing, I have to go back to class. I have to plaster a smile throughout the lesson. Can’t they just keep their camera or phone in their pocket? I’m tired being shoot or recorded everytime I go to class. I miss my privacy, but this is what I have to sacrifice to become a star I guess.

 

“Yoona Yoona, look this way, look this way!”, why my own classmates act like a hardcore fans? I just smile and make my way t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter