Oneshot #7: All I Want for Christmas is you

This is started from SNSD's ONESHOTS collection..?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi hi, your long lost author here.. Hehehe :D

A short chapter, enjoy!

 

 

I miss you so bad in this weather. This gloomy winter weather that always reminded me of your warmth, your skin, your scent. I miss your presence. December isn’t really my month of the year because it has Christmas in it. I remember how we used to spend our days together in Christmas holiday with not really celebrating Christmas. Yes, you and I, we both not really a Christians to celebrate it in the first place.

 

I remember holding your hands walking in the busy street of Seoul in Christmas’ Eve,

                “Tae unnie, don’t you feel your hands cold? Here let me warm it, put it in my pocket, hehee”

I remember buying you a lot of street food that you like.

                “Unnie unnie, I want that and that and Oh! That!!”

I remember clearly how you used your aegyo to the ahjussi and ahjumma that sold ddukbokki so that you can get a lot more portion.

                “Ahjumma~ you’re so pretty ahjumma no wonder your ddukbokki taste the best!”

Yes, you are a shikshin, a choding, and my never ending crush, Im YoonA.

 

Now I’ve already spent a couple years of Christmas alone. All these years there’s a song titled “All I Want for Christmas is you”, although I’m not a fan of Christmas but I love to sing that song, wishing that somehow you will showed up again in my life along the Christmas. You will always looked at me as an unnie, not more. That fact alone really crush my heart. It’s not entirely your fault though, I’m the one who was hoping so much. A woman like you, who can say no to your beauty and personality? Your alligator laugh, your choding side, the way you eat and how you warmly smile and kind to me, I didn’t try to fall in love with you, I just did.

 

Now when God seems listening to my request to meet you again, this weekend after Christmas, there’s no butterfly in my stomach, there’s no excitement, there’s no panicking in me, what will I wear, where will we go, what are we gonna eat. I believe you’re still the same as the old you. These years, I didn’t really try to forget you nor my feelings for you or fall out of love for you, I just did.

 

This all can happen because of one woman in my life, Jessica Jung.

 

She’s not tall like you, she doesn’t have a dark brown hair like you, she’s not really slim like you, she’s not that choding like you, she’s not really talkative like you, she’s just doesn’t have any elements that reminded me of you.

 

It’s not that I compare you and her, but I’m glad that Jessica Jung i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter