Oneshot #6: The new employee

This is started from SNSD's ONESHOTS collection..?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

There’s a new person in my office. It’s only been three days. Three days only and I think I’ve taken interest to her. Ther first time I see her, I admitted she’s pretty, but that’s it. Most people said “Don’t judge the book by its cover” right? So I did the same, at the first day, eventhough she’s pretty but there’s nothing more I guess. To be honest, her physical appearance kind of remind me of my ex, and yes I mostly taken interest to that kind of girl who is taller than me, have white skin, slim body, long hair, ultimately if it’s black. But this new employee, she has this dark brunette color hair.

 

Her eyes, it was doe-eyes. Her eyes sparkling like there’s a thousand stars in there. It was stunning when I talked to her in the third days, I purposely approach her, just saying hi whatsoever, turned out she’s not that quiet.

 

“Sica, where do you live?”, she asked me.

“I lived in Cheongdam-dong…”, I said not finished yet

“What? It’s so far from Seoul here”

“..but now I live here in Seoul, I rent an apartment around here”, I said continuing what I said before.

“Ohh.. I live in Itaewon, it’s south from here”

“But you drive your car here right? So it’s not a problem right?”, I said

“Yeah,, but still it’s tiring sometimes when you hit traffic jam”

 

 

“Sica, how old are you?”, I stunned, it’s not something you usually ask to people who you just meet. Regardless, I gave her my answer.

“I’m born in 1989”, I said.

“Wow, you’re older than me! I’m 1990, guess that I should call you unnie?”

“No need to Yoong, drop the honorifics would you? We’re just separate one year only.”

 

That time, I look into her eyes, I don’t know why but it made my heart beats faster. Now everytime I think about her, it’s just make me want to sequel like a teenager. Just her name being said by others can make my heart beats faster. What is this feeling that I have? Not to mention when we chat while standing, her hand sometimes crept up to my waist, and I can definitely feel chill in my spine.

 

 

“Sica, can I have your number?”, wait whattttt?? She’s so straight forward!

“Um yeah you can, here’s my number”, then I said my umber while she record it in her phone.

 

The day hasn’t ended when she text me,

‘Sica, it’s me Yoong’, she text me first.

I just replied simply, ‘Ok’

 

 

 

Day by day, we’re getting closer and I still feel this butterflies in my stomach when I steal glances at her. Sometimes I caught her one second seems so absorbed to her work then one second she steal glances at me. I was shock that we’re stealing glances at each other. Does she have interest at me too?

 

“Sica, let’s eat out together!”, she asked me. I don’t know why but she became kind of clingy towards me. How can I say no to a beautiful person like her?

“Ok, wait a moment, I send this email first”

Then we went lunch together, there we exchange many information as in she just broke up with her boyfriend, and ouch somehow it stings to know that she had a boyfriend before, means she’s straight. Then when it comes to after office hour, she offer me a ride to my apartment. She said she want to know mine, who knows she will rent an apartment too.

 

“Well, here’s my apartment complex”

“Wow it’s so huge, is there any vacant place? I think it’s nice to rent an apartment too”

“Hmm, I don’t know but maybe I can ask the landlord when I her”

“Which one is your unit Sica?”, why she keep asking me question like this, does she want to play in my place?

“Mine is building 4, 18th floor”, I said it not sounding really excited.

“Anddd what’s number?”, is she really wanna know my place?

“Number 22…. Uhm okay now, thanks for the ride Yoong!”, I exited her car not really offering if she’s wanna come by or not, I don’t think I can hold myself if she come by right now, not now, I need to calm myself first.

“Okay no problem Sica!”

 

 

 

==

 

 

It was a boring day at work, I nearly doing nothing today except for browsing and surfing the internet. And not mention Yoong wasn’t at office today after lunch. She has meeting and seems she’s not coming back to office afterwards. When it’s time to go home, I pack my belongings and head forward to my apartment. Usually I eat first before I get back, but today I don’t want to eat, I just miss my bed so much, yes more than I miss Yoong…. Wait what??? I miss her?? I just saw her yesterday, why do I miss her now? This is not right, she HAD a boyfriend before. There’s NO CHANCE of me and her. And her FANS at the office is just wow, almost everyone, single or not, man or woman, swoon after her.

I’m laying at my bed, feeling the comfort of soft mattress, oh bed I miss you so much, I haven’t even change my work attires. Then my phone is ringing,

 

 

~ Popping bottles in the ice, like a blizzard

When we drink we do it right getting’ slizzard

Sippin sizzurp in my ride, like Three 6 ~

 

 

Yes I choose that ringtone so I could hear my phone ringing eventhough I’m in deep slumber, who doesn’t get up with that loud ringtone ‘Like a G6’ by Far East Movement? I groan but nevertheless I answer it.

 

 

“Hello,”

“Hi Sica, it’s me Yoongie!”, she sounds so cheerful as ever.

“Yeah I know…”

“Sica Sica, how about we watch a movie right now? There’s new movie I want to watch!”, is sh askingme out?

“Just watch it yourself then, I already laying at my comfy bed..”, truthfully I’m just too lazy to move an inch.

“I will pick you up, how about it? In fact I’m heading to your apartment now, hehe”, I can hear she loud and clear.

“Wait, whaatt? I haven’t change my clothes!”

“It’s okay, you will always pretty, no need to change! Besides me too haven’t change my clothes!”

 

 

After the shocking conversation, I immediately get up and check myself in the mirror. I search my comb, at least I have to comb so that my hair not really a mess. Not long I heard my doorbell is ringing.

 

“Has she arrived?? It’s so quick!”, I peek through the peek hole and yes, there she is! She looks fabulous.. Well she’s only wearing a grey t-shirt/blouse and skinny jeans. I open my door and there’s she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter